th05
R'Kid

Putting Jay-Z in His Place for Dissin' Oasis

Postby Guest » 31 Dec 2008, 21:23

:lol:
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby kidmercury » 05 Jan 2009, 18:20

LOL, I was hoping you all would join me in singing this song and defending the honor of Oasis. Looks like most of you (with the exception of onesimplething and Greg House) are perfectly content letting the greatest songwriter in the world being slandered, and will even hate on an honest, well-intentioned, diligent, and shockingly good looking lad like myself who stands against tyranny and in defense of the world's greatest band. Too bad.

But hey, I'm not upset about it. I mean 9/11's an inside job, as is 7/7 for those of you in London. And don't even get me started on the death of Diana. So clearly, there are bigger problems in the world than your refusal to defend Oasis. And besides, Noel and co. are tough; they're not easily discouraged, so presumably they will not be too disappointed that their fans are a bunch of cowards who will let Jay-Z openly mock Oasis for all to see. After all, Oasis already knows that you have to roll with it, and that there's no need to look back in anger.
kidmercury
Bonehead

Postby batesy89 » 05 Jan 2009, 18:54

shut the f**k up u booooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggg
c**t
batesy89
Bonehead

Postby hayezy » 05 Jan 2009, 23:29

kidmercury wrote:LOL, I was hoping you all would join me in singing this song and defending the honor of Oasis. Looks like most of you (with the exception of onesimplething and Greg House) are perfectly content letting the greatest songwriter in the world being slandered, and will even hate on an honest, well-intentioned, diligent, and shockingly good looking lad like myself who stands against tyranny and in defense of the world's greatest band. Too bad.

But hey, I'm not upset about it. I mean 9/11's an inside job, as is 7/7 for those of you in London. And don't even get me started on the death of Diana. So clearly, there are bigger problems in the world than your refusal to defend Oasis. And besides, Noel and co. are tough; they're not easily discouraged, so presumably they will not be too disappointed that their fans are a bunch of cowards who will let Jay-Z openly mock Oasis for all to see. After all, Oasis already knows that you have to roll with it, and that there's no need to look back in anger.

Its not a refusal to defend Oasis at all that happened ages ago get over it, rappers diss each other ffs get over that too. All of your videos are absolutely shocking i had to have a wash after watching one the other day.
hayezy
R'Kid

Postby JUST COOL » 06 Jan 2009, 00:20

kidmercury wrote:LOL, I was hoping you all would join me in singing this song and defending the honor of Oasis. Looks like most of you (with the exception of onesimplething and Greg House) are perfectly content letting the greatest songwriter in the world being slandered, and will even hate on an honest, well-intentioned, diligent, and shockingly good looking lad like myself who stands against tyranny and in defense of the world's greatest band. Too bad.

You're a legend and I agree with everything you just said. I love your tunes btw!!!!!!! You could say I'm a fan ha ha :d
JUST COOL
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby hayezy » 06 Jan 2009, 01:59

^^ phony :roll:
hayezy
R'Kid

Postby YavorM » 06 Jan 2009, 13:51

Someone's immune to sarcasm :lol:
YavorM
Rock 'n' Roll Star

PreviousNext

Return to The Fans