Gigantification of Confectionary

'inet users know what to do with this one

Postby rb1kanobe » 08 Jan 2009, 11:58

I'm with Bill Bailey on this one.....just thought it might be cool if someone gigantified a Wispa bar.........anoyone in agreement with me??????.....or any other stuff that you might think of............????????????
rb1kanobe
Bonehead

Postby Airborne Plumber » 09 Jan 2009, 22:36

rb1kanobe wrote:I'm with Bill Bailey on this one.....just thought it might be cool if someone gigantified a Wispa bar.........anoyone in agreement with me??????.....or any other stuff that you might think of............????????????

Here in Portugal, people from times to times try to gigantify something... You know, a cake, or a soup, or a Christmas Tree, or a flag... It's a bit strange :lol:
Airborne Plumber
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby paamcaat » 10 Jan 2009, 11:08

rb1kanobe wrote:I'm with Bill Bailey on this one.....just thought it might be cool if someone gigantified a Wispa bar.........anoyone in agreement with me??????.....or any other stuff that you might think of............????????????

With nuts or without?:d
paamcaat
Headshrinker

Postby paamcaat » 10 Jan 2009, 11:08

With nuts or without?:d
paamcaat
Headshrinker

Return to The Fans