Page 18 of 19

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 10 May 2010, 20:21
by jonlevi
Pot Noodle (spicy curry)

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 11 May 2010, 13:43
by delila
PANCAKES= BREAKFAST

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 17:18
by ChelyVonBitch
Yesterday:
Dinner= Pizza! + Ice cream :oops:

Today:
Breakfast= cereal + milk + yogurt

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 17:34
by delila
THIS MORNING fRENCH TOAST AND 3 COKES 1 COFFEE SO FAR

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 17:54
by JUST COOL
delila wrote:THIS MORNING fRENCH TOAST AND 3 COKES 1 COFFEE SO FAR

Coke Light I hope, fatass.

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 21:26
by delila
John Martin Marr wrote:
delila wrote:THIS MORNING fRENCH TOAST AND 3 COKES 1 COFFEE SO FAR

Coke Light I hope, fatass.
f**k NO DIET THE WORD DIE IS THERE FOR A REASON LUNCH: 6 COKES TOTAL

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 21:35
by Pimienta
delila wrote:
John Martin Marr wrote:
delila wrote:THIS MORNING fRENCH TOAST AND 3 COKES 1 COFFEE SO FAR

Coke Light I hope, fatass.
f**k NO DIET THE WORD DIE IS THERE FOR A REASON LUNCH: 6 COKES TOTAL

You're gonna have pretty big health issues if you keep drinking so many Coke like that.

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 21:40
by delila
Im going to die of something and its my only bad habit right now ,I dont smoke ...by the end of the night I drink about 12 pack a day of Cokes CAUSE I HAVE TO FIGHT MY MEDS

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 13 May 2010, 02:05
by Super$onic
delila wrote:Im going to die of something and its my only bad habit right now ,I dont smoke ...by the end of the night I drink about 12 pack a day of Cokes CAUSE I HAVE TO FIGHT MY MEDS


why fight your meds? what they sedate you? or what...

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

PostPosted: 13 May 2010, 02:09
by boobaloo
All I drink in the day is water.
Breakfast - Weetos
Dinner - Chicken and Stuffing Sandwich