**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

'inet users know what to do with this one

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby sadi » 07 Aug 2009, 10:19

.Rubber.Soul. wrote:
sadi wrote:
.Rubber.Soul. wrote:A mid morning s**te.


how lovely :lol:


Not to eat ofc. :d


That didn't even enter my brain - now it has and I'm grossed out!!! :shock:
sadi
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 10345
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby .Rubber.Soul. » 07 Aug 2009, 10:20

sadi wrote:
.Rubber.Soul. wrote:
sadi wrote:
.Rubber.Soul. wrote:A mid morning s**te.


how lovely :lol:


Not to eat ofc. :d


That didn't even enter my brain - now it has and I'm grossed out!!! :shock:

:lol: oops!
.Rubber.Soul.
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6609
Joined: 31 Oct 2008, 13:55

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby Super$onic » 07 Aug 2009, 10:30

pizza is best at midnight and then eat the rest cold the next day..its quality that

Ive jus had toast
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby sadi » 07 Aug 2009, 10:35

SupersonicUK wrote:pizza is best at midnight and then eat the rest cold the next day..its quality that

Ive jus had toast


I love cold pizza!
sadi
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 10345
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby sadi » 07 Aug 2009, 10:35

.Rubber.Soul. wrote:
sadi wrote:
.Rubber.Soul. wrote:
sadi wrote:
.Rubber.Soul. wrote:A mid morning s**te.


how lovely :lol:


Not to eat ofc. :d


That didn't even enter my brain - now it has and I'm grossed out!!! :shock:

:lol: oops!


think I'll wait awhile to eat...:?
sadi
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 10345
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby Super$onic » 08 Aug 2009, 01:42

cornish pasti
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby Pimienta » 08 Aug 2009, 01:43

Ice cream, again. =/
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 01:58

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby Super$onic » 08 Aug 2009, 01:44

Pimienta wrote:Ice cream, again. =/


i just had ben and jerrys brownie ice cream :p
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby Super$onic » 08 Aug 2009, 01:45

ner ner ner nerrrr ner
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

**The What did you have for Breakfast, Dinner or Tea Thread?

Postby Pimienta » 08 Aug 2009, 01:50

SupersonicUK wrote:
Pimienta wrote:Ice cream, again. =/


i just had ben and jerrys brownie ice cream :p


:lol: :lol:
And how was it?
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 01:58

PreviousNext

Return to The Fans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest