Meg aka day_tripper aka Tripsy aka insane bitch

'inet users know what to do with this one

Postby Ser Rodrik Cassel of Winterfell » 01 Sep 2012, 19:58

hey snakes do you mind if i recommend you a playlist full of really famous and mainstream songs/bands?
Ser Rodrik Cassel of Winterfell
Headshrinker

Postby Guest » 01 Sep 2012, 21:10

day_tripper wrote:You posted that in the jazzy thread, clearly trying to provoke her. Blatantly reminding us all of the little (not so funny) incident where nude pictures arose. I'm sure the gif was no big deal to her, really wasn't a big deal to me either. But, day after day you post stupid crap. Might as well weed out the crappiest of the crap. Plus, I enjoy making you look stupid. You are immature and should get over it.

I don't blame you for holding a grudge against me, I played a major part when it came to your dramatic ban. We've been over that, the reasons behind it, it's over and done with. I'm proud of it, if it were up to me you'd be gone for good. :mrgreen:

lol
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby snakes » 01 Sep 2012, 22:28

Ser Rodrik Cassel of Winterfell wrote:hey snakes do you mind if i recommend you a playlist full of really famous and mainstream songs/bands?

yes, i'd like a mix of "down with the system" artists who are signed to sony subsidiaries like RATM

also the complete lack of any hip hop whatsoever makes me think heavysoul not only has a horrible retro rock fetish, but that he is also yes, a racist
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby snakes » 01 Sep 2012, 22:31

Hey Solitaire. What's new, girl? Glad you're doing fine. I made you a new mixtape of protest songs by The Redwalls absolutely unrequested. Check PMs for link and flirty comment.
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Ser Rodrik Cassel of Winterfell » 01 Sep 2012, 23:03

snakes wrote:
Ser Rodrik Cassel of Winterfell wrote:hey snakes do you mind if i recommend you a playlist full of really famous and mainstream songs/bands?

yes, i'd like a mix of "down with the system" artists who are signed to sony subsidiaries like RATM

also the complete lack of any hip hop whatsoever makes me think heavysoul not only has a horrible retro rock fetish, but that he is also yes, a racist
erm nah nah nuh boo boo.
Ser Rodrik Cassel of Winterfell
Headshrinker

Postby snakes » 01 Sep 2012, 23:07

Ha. You couldn't wield my axe. Well played, though.
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Previous

Return to The Fans