GREAT PEOPLE WHO LEFT THIS WEBSITE AND NEVER RETURNED

Postby georgia83 » 15 Aug 2011, 23:20

then where's Jonlevi?!
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Wonsaponatime » 15 Aug 2011, 23:56

georgia83 wrote:then where's Jonlevi?!

I'm pretty sure he went to another forum along with a few other users.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Wonsaponatime » 16 Aug 2011, 17:39

There's no need for anyone to abandon this place, it's all a bit silly really and some people take it way too seriously. Anyway, people come and go. Maybe they'll be back some day, maybe they won't. Have you checked out the forum over at NoelGallagher.com?
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby georgia83 » 16 Aug 2011, 20:40

Wonsaponatime wrote:There's no need for anyone to abandon this place, it's all a bit silly really and some people take it way too seriously. Anyway, people come and go. Maybe they'll be back some day, maybe they won't. Have you checked out the forum over at NoelGallagher.com?

yep,ive checked it many times:d im also checking Beady Eye's forum on and off....but you know David,i want to be a member only in this site because here is the official site of THE BAND!8) i dont want to subscribe in any other forum.

yet,allow me to disagree in something...its not just people who take some things way too seriously...there are (many) users here who deride you very easily when you say something and they dont agree,they dont allow you have an opinion and attack you very personally swearing you or using very provocative language.:x this has happened to me and to other users and it really pisses you off.some users have abandoned this forum for that reason and i think is a pity to leave it cause some c**ts blemish the band and the forum.i believe at certain times,you as mods should be present and control this kind of situations.i mean,please do your job and prevent some idiots from thinking that they can do whatever they want here...:roll:
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Wonsaponatime » 16 Aug 2011, 22:29

So, to use a recent example: what's the difference between somebody saying something bad about Oasis and you calling Lady Gaga a "talentless common slut"? Other people are entitled to their opinions just as much as you are.

There's nothing wrong with the job the Mods are doing.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby georgia83 » 16 Aug 2011, 22:43

Wonsaponatime wrote:So, to use a recent example: what's the difference between somebody saying something bad about Oasis and you calling Lady Gaga a "talentless common slut"? Other people are entitled to their opinions just as much as you are.

There's nothing wrong with the job the Mods are doing.

hmm sorry David but i have to not agree...:roll: there are so many people here who all the time slag off Oasis...ive never sworn any of these people cause thats their opinion and cause i dont have the right to swear them.yesterday, i said my opinion for Gaga and i was very fiercely assaulted.tell me,who has the right here to call me 'dumb bitch' 'eyebrowless twat' that i dont deserve to be treated with respect and that im lacking manners???:roll: nobody.this is too much David and i think you should have stopped it.i mean i said my opinion i didnt attack anyone personally,never.even those who use the site and continually insult Oasis.you see what i mean???these attitudes cross the line.why keep on insulting someone's personality here???iif i was a mod i would f**king try to protect each user....
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Gimli, son of Gloin » 17 Aug 2011, 02:27

Jailbird
Gimli, son of Gloin
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby nihilist211 » 17 Aug 2011, 02:51

"i got my hair cut like liam's"

nuff said.
nihilist211