Just wanted to share this with you

'inet users know what to do with this one

Postby esh » 27 Jan 2012, 21:36

Hi everybody,

My name is Esh, and I've been a fan for a long time!
I haven't been posting here, but have been very active as an Oasis fan, including being a part of couple of tribute bands in my past.

Today, a friend of mine share this cover with me, and I just felt like I had to share it with a community of real fans!

I find it extremely interesting to see how a great song can translated in to different cultures and genres, yet still keep its magic and be beautiful!

Was wondering how you guys are feeling about this little country twist these guy gave it?

http://youtu.be/NfRWPSagrNA

Have a wonderful weekend,
Esh
esh
Bonehead

Postby RJT » 28 Jan 2012, 00:05

esh wrote:Hi everybody,

I haven't been posting here, but have been very active as an Oasis fan, including being a part of couple of tribute bands in my past.

Today, a friend of mine share this cover with me, and I just felt like I had to share it with a community of real fans!

I find it extremely interesting to see how a great song can translated in to different cultures and genres, yet still keep its magic and be beautiful!

Was wondering how you guys are feeling about this little country twist these guy gave it?

Esh

:lol: always cracks me up when new person arrives thinking this place is a wonderful haven for Oasis fans
RJT
R'Kid

Esh

:lol: always cracks me up when new person arrives thinking this place is a wonderful haven for Oasis fans
RJT
R'Kid

Esh

RJT
R'Kid

Postby Arabela » 28 Jan 2012, 14:42

RJT wrote::lol: always cracks me up when new person arrives thinking this place is a wonderful haven for Oasis fans

:lol: Same here!
Arabela
Headshrinker

Postby esh » 28 Jan 2012, 15:05

Ahh... Well I'm sorry if I got it wrong... I thought their website community is where people/fans want to see and hear stuff about the band. Did I say I think it's 'heaven' in here? I just shared this link with everybody and if u don't like it u can just go to a different thread... It's pretty simple
esh
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 28 Jan 2012, 16:52

esh wrote:Did I say I think it's 'heaven' in here?

No. Heaven and haven are two different things. Anyway, welcome to 'inet. The cover can stay but please don't try using the site to promote any other material later. Thanks.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby RJT » 28 Jan 2012, 23:37

esh wrote:Ahh... Well I'm sorry if I got it wrong... I thought their website community is where people/fans want to see and hear stuff about the band. Did I say I think it's 'heaven' in here? I just shared this link with everybody and if u don't like it u can just go to a different thread... It's pretty simple

Alright dude simmer :? And yes, it was a place for the fans, so I'm told, but then it became a s**t hole, however seeing as I never knew it when it was a nice place, I'm used to it now
And yes, welcome to this, er, forum
RJT
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 28 Jan 2012, 23:38

What's the betting this dude never comes back? :lol:
RJT
R'Kid

Postby esh » 29 Jan 2012, 00:39

Ok guys... Sorry for trying to share this with u... I just hoped to hear your opinions and get to know a cool community... Not trying to spam or offend anyone. Hope u guys get to enjoy your weekend!
esh
Bonehead

Next

Return to The Fans