Anyone else feeling

'inet users know what to do with this one

Anyone else feeling

Postby Solitaire » 21 Feb 2013, 00:45

:cry: :cry: awful (emotionally)?
Solitaire
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 695
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 00:37

Anyone else feeling

Postby James Lavelle » 21 Feb 2013, 01:03

Me. I'm really sad. Exam gone bad.

Know the feeling when you just can't show what you really got?
That's what happened today (yesterday).

And all them people who I thought sucked got much more recognition.
*drums*
User avatar
James Lavelle
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1598
Joined: 04 Aug 2010, 20:02

Anyone else feeling

Postby Guest » 21 Feb 2013, 01:22

I want to bang a chick. That's what I'm feeling (feeling like doing). I want to find a chick who I can hump and dump after 3 months. Right now I want to find a 3 month girlfriend who I will hump continuously and then dump her out of the blue. Totally being serious. I'm done with feelings of love.
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 18:14

Anyone else feeling

Postby Solitaire » 21 Feb 2013, 01:43

James Lavelle I feel ya. I've been crying on and off for hours now. Foolsy, what's love ever done to you man ...to warrant such feelings (or lack thereof)?
Solitaire
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 695
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 00:37

Anyone else feeling

Postby Guest » 21 Feb 2013, 04:04

Solitaire wrote:Foolsy, what's love ever done to you man ...to warrant such feelings (or lack thereof)?


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... rm=oneitis

Like when this happens and the love is not reciprocated.

Makes you not believe in love anymore and you just wanna hump and dump. I am seriously considering not being in a long term relationship until I'm like 35. I wanna just improve my life and hump and dump various chicks. (3-6 months relationships tops).
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 18:14

Anyone else feeling

Postby Solitaire » 23 Feb 2013, 11:15

Foolsy wrote:
Solitaire wrote:Foolsy, what's love ever done to you man ...to warrant such feelings (or lack thereof)?


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... rm=oneitis

Like when this happens and the love is not reciprocated.

Makes you not believe in love anymore and you just wanna hump and dump. I am seriously considering not being in a long term relationship until I'm like 35. I wanna just improve my life and hump and dump various chicks. (3-6 months relationships tops).

Well, you shouldn't do that out of revenge. But, if you find ladies of the same mindset as you... it's perfect.
Solitaire
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 695
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 00:37

Anyone else feeling

Postby Guest » 23 Feb 2013, 19:31

Solitaire wrote:
Foolsy wrote:
Solitaire wrote:Foolsy, what's love ever done to you man ...to warrant such feelings (or lack thereof)?


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... rm=oneitis

Like when this happens and the love is not reciprocated.

Makes you not believe in love anymore and you just wanna hump and dump. I am seriously considering not being in a long term relationship until I'm like 35. I wanna just improve my life and hump and dump various chicks. (3-6 months relationships tops).

Well, you shouldn't do that out of revenge. But, if you find ladies of the same mindset as you... it's perfect.


What is your mindset when it comes to love?
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 18:14

Anyone else feeling

Postby snakes » 23 Feb 2013, 21:20

get your love drunk off my hump, my hump my hump my hump

also me
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: 27 Apr 2008, 00:00

Anyone else feeling

Postby snakes » 23 Feb 2013, 21:32

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2YUimFA9cQ[/youtube]
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: 27 Apr 2008, 00:00

Anyone else feeling

Postby Solitaire » 23 Feb 2013, 21:59

Infatuation is different then love, mate.
Snakes this fool is cray cray :cry:
Solitaire
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 695
Joined: 21 Apr 2012, 00:37

Next

Return to The Fans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest