Anyone else feeling

Postby snakes » 06 Mar 2013, 12:26

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De6GrveAjzo[/youtube]
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Anyone else feeling

Postby Solitaire » 09 Mar 2013, 19:05

snakes wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De6GrveAjzo[/youtube]

Adding this to my life soundtrack. Thank you, kind sir.
Solitaire
Big Mouth

Anyone else feeling

Postby Guest » 09 Mar 2013, 19:18

snakes wrote:
Foolsy wrote:
Tyrion Lannister wrote:i'd suggest reading some pick-up artist books

I've actually read some PUA stuff and it's not bad advice. Some of the routines are stupid as f**k though and I probably won't try it, but the basic message is to improve yourself and just go for it. Hesitating to ask a girl out or talking to a girl means = you'll be fapping at home with no one. So in the next couple of months I'm gonna hit on every girl I meet regardless of consequences. I just wanna know how you can get a chick obsessed with you, damn it must be a great feeling.

i can tell you're balls deep in PUA stuff and it's incredibly sad. the man with thehorse face and funny belt buckle that i keep posting comes from a pua forum, so you get an idea.

the good thing about being naturally ok looking/sidesplittingly hilarious and intelligent like myself is that you don't have to read a book written by a gigantic loser to get the girl you like to notice you

also i don't think you can "learn" to get girls obsessed with you.

just embrace your loneliness but don't sink any deeper into it by reading pua books like you're doing, something will come along sooner or later

i had a girl "obsessed" with me many moons ago but it wasn't at all cool. she was weird and asian looking. not ugly though, just weird enough to repel me
like during recess, she would stay in the classroom resting her forehead on the desk, eyes wide open, not talking to anyone. and once we invited her to go out with us at the end of the school year, and she did come. she got drunk, started to cry and violently banging her head against the ladies' bathroom door. (not because of me or anything though)
cool story

^This happened. :roll:

I don't follow PUA stuff completely but they give some good tips sometimes. It never hurts to be open-minded and try something out. Also, who am I gonna listen to? People who get laid regularly or a virgin like you? :lol:
Bigger Than The Beatles

Anyone else feeling

Postby snakes » 09 Mar 2013, 19:35

Foolsy wrote:I don't follow PUA stuff completely but they give some good tips sometimes.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Foolsy wrote: Also, who am I gonna listen to? People who get laid regularly or a virgin like you? :lol:

snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Anyone else feeling

Postby Tyrion Lannister » 09 Mar 2013, 20:09

i dunno, i read the game and thought "here's a guy who put his entire life on hold for a couple of years to learn how to bed women 95% of the time" and i just thought "loser" and "there's some deep self-esteem issues right there".

when you sacrifice who you are to chase women it doesn't matter how many times you tell yourself that you're improving yourself, or that this "bitch" is no different to the others, because everything you are doing ultimately is to make women like you; you've just become an efficient women pleaser.

there's more important things in life than women (or men, if like your toast butter-side down) and the sooner you start putting those things at the center of the universe, the happier you will be
Tyrion Lannister
Headshrinker

Anyone else feeling

Postby Guest » 09 Mar 2013, 20:21

If changing who I am helps me get laid, I'm going to do it. Sometimes I don't even like my original self that much so it's ok.
Bigger Than The Beatles

Anyone else feeling

Postby Tyrion Lannister » 09 Mar 2013, 20:29

good luck filling that huge gaping hole in your life
Tyrion Lannister
Headshrinker

Anyone else feeling

Postby Guest » 09 Mar 2013, 20:41

Thanks, and yes there is definitely a huge gaping hole that needs filling and I'm not talking about a chick's twat.
Bigger Than The Beatles

Anyone else feeling

Postby Solitaire » 09 Mar 2013, 21:00

Tyrion Lannister wrote:...there's more important things in life than women (or men, if like your toast butter-side down) and the sooner you start putting those things at the center of the universe, the happier you will be

Amen :o You're a deep thinker you are, Tyrion.
What are your interests Foolsy? What are you good at? Figure that out and pursue it. Whatever it is. Ex. If you like frisbee, go and join a frisbee team and become the ultimate frisbee champion! Savor every catch and throw and touchdown. Breathe in the smell of freshly cut grass and bask in the fear on your opponents' faces. That sort of thing.
Solitaire
Big Mouth

Anyone else feeling

Postby Guest » 09 Mar 2013, 21:09

I don't want to run around like a pansy throwing a frisbee, I want to get laid.
Bigger Than The Beatles

PreviousNext

Return to The Fans