fans de argentina!

Forum for international fans of Oasis

fans de argentina!

Postby DragonSlayer » 02 Mar 2010, 08:08

_natali_ wrote:
mauro87 wrote:Presenteee! desde Bahia Blanca

lo mismo.. presente bahia blanca, chusmeando el foro q no veo desde los 14.. me iba a abstener de postear pero me toco q haya alguien de mi ciudad...

Querida, tanto tiempo...
DragonSlayer
Bonehead

fans de argentina!

Postby DragonSlayer » 02 Mar 2010, 08:09

Flawery wrote:por alguna razon esto me esta sonando cada vez mas parecido a lo que seria un foro de los Jonas Brothers....

Eso no deberia ser ni orgullo ni verguenza de nadie.
DragonSlayer
Bonehead

fans de argentina!

Postby fran-oasis » 02 Mar 2010, 18:34

me pica el culo..
fran-oasis
Big Mouth

fans de argentina!

Postby silentpotato » 02 Mar 2010, 20:23

fran-oasis wrote:me pica el culo..

por no usar bidet
silentpotato
Bonehead

fans de argentina!

Postby flor » 02 Mar 2010, 22:56

silentpotato wrote:
fran-oasis wrote:me pica el culo..

por no usar bidet

Estás tan obsesionado con eso!

flor
Big Mouth

fans de argentina!

Postby silentpotato » 02 Mar 2010, 23:09

es culpa de kerouac.
silentpotato
Bonehead

fans de argentina!

Postby fran-oasis » 03 Mar 2010, 01:52

no puedo usarlo..el gato y el perro toman agua de ahi..si lo uso seria purificarles la boca..
fran-oasis
Big Mouth

fans de argentina!

Postby Flawery » 03 Mar 2010, 05:30

DragonSlayer wrote:
Flawery wrote:por alguna razon esto me esta sonando cada vez mas parecido a lo que seria un foro de los Jonas Brothers....

Eso no deberia ser ni orgullo ni verguenza de nadie.

yo no dije ni que me sentia orgullosa o avergonzada al respecto :P
Flawery
Bonehead

fans de argentina!

Postby silentpotato » 03 Mar 2010, 08:11

silentpotato wrote:es culpa de kerouac.

silentpotato wrote:"It was he and George Baso who hit on the fantastically simple truth that everybody in America was walking around with a dirty behind, but everybody, because the ancient ritual of washing with water after the toilet had not occurred in all the modern antisepticsm---Says Dave 'People in America have all these racks of drycleaned clothes like you say on their trips, they spatter Eau de Cologne all over themselves, they wear Ban and Aid or whatever it is under their armpits, they get aghast to see a spot on a shirt or a dress, they probably change underwear and socks maybe even twice a day, they go around all puffed up and insolent thinking themselves the cleanest people on earth and they're walking around with dirty azzoles---Isnt that amazing? (...) The President of the United States, the big ministers of state, the great bishops and shmishops and big shots everywhere, down to the lowest factory worker with all his fierce pride, movie stars, executives and great engineers and presidents of law firms and advertising firms with silk shirts and neckties and great expensive traveling cases in which they place these various expensive English imported hair brushes and shaving gear and pomades and perfumes are all walkin around with dirty azzholes! All you gotta do is simply wash yourself with soap and water! it hasnt occurred to anybody in America at all! it's one of the funniest things I've ever heard of! dont you think it's marvelous that we're being called filthy unwashed beatniks but we're the only ones walkin around with clean azzoles?'---The whole azzole shot in fact had spread swiftly and everybody I knew and Dave knew from coast to coast had embarked on this great crusade which I must say is a good one---In fact in Big Sur I'd instituted a shelf in Monsanto's outhouse where the soap must be kept and everyone had to bring a can of water there on each trip---Monsanto hadnt heard about it yet, 'Do you realize that until we tell poor Lorenzo Monsanto the famous writer that he is walking around with a dirty azzole he will be doing just that?'---'Let's go tell him right now!'---'Why of course if we wait another minute...and besides do you know what it does to people to walk around with a dirty azzole? it leaves a great yawning guilt that they cant understand all day, they go to work all cleaned up in the morning and you can smell all that freshly laundered clothes and Eau de Cologne in the commute train yet there's something gnawing at them, something's wrong, the know something's wrong they dont know just what!'---We rush to tell Monsanto at once in the book store around the corner."

Jack Kerouac, Big Sur

Albert Saijo (George Baso)

Lew Welch (David Wain)

Lorenzo Monsanto (Lawrence Ferlinghetti)

"...bookstore around the corner" (City Lights)

Outhouse

Bidet
silentpotato
Bonehead

fans de argentina!

Postby Cristina08 » 13 Mar 2010, 19:34

HEY, YO SOY FAN DE ARGENTINA. ME ENCANTA OASIS DESDE SU INICIO Y FUI A VERLO CON MI HIJO A BUENOS AIRES EL 3 DE MAYO.
Cristina08
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to International