I'm so bored...

Forum for international fans of Oasis

I'm so bored...

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 08 Jan 2010, 19:05

Image

there's nothing to do!
User avatar
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3027
Joined: 23 Dec 2008, 04:41

I'm so bored...

Postby flor » 09 Jan 2010, 03:31

Comprate un vibrador
flor
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 909
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I'm so bored...

Postby flor » 09 Jan 2010, 03:31

Comprate un vibrador
flor
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 909
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I'm so bored...

Postby flor » 09 Jan 2010, 03:31

Comprate un vibrador
flor
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 909
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I'm so bored...

Postby fran-oasis » 09 Jan 2010, 07:30

hacete coger por un mago..........


PD: garfield hable en español..si no..no tiene aguante..
fran-oasis
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 679
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I'm so bored...

Postby DragonSlayer » 09 Jan 2010, 13:02

fran-oasis wrote:hacete coger por un mago..........


PD: garfield hable en español..si no..no tiene aguante..


Tal cuaal
DragonSlayer
Bonehead
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I'm so bored...

Postby Wonsaponatime » 09 Jan 2010, 14:36

flor wrote:Comprate un vibrador


Does that translate as "Use a vibrator"? :lol:
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18432
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I'm so bored...

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 09 Jan 2010, 17:51

Wonsaponatime wrote:
flor wrote:Comprate un vibrador


Does that translate as "Use a vibrator"? :lol:


Yes...
but nah... i don't need it
User avatar
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3027
Joined: 23 Dec 2008, 04:41

I'm so bored...

Postby Javierxvi » 09 Jan 2010, 20:51

ChelyVonBitch wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:
flor wrote:Comprate un vibrador


Does that translate as "Use a vibrator"? :lol:


Yes...
but nah... i don't need it


dildo?
Javierxvi
Bonehead
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I'm so bored...

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 09 Jan 2010, 22:19

Javierxvi wrote:
ChelyVonBitch wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:
flor wrote:Comprate un vibrador


Does that translate as "Use a vibrator"? :lol:


Yes...
but nah... i don't need it


dildo?


boyfriend 8)
User avatar
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3027
Joined: 23 Dec 2008, 04:41

Next

Return to International

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest