hello everyone...

Forum for international fans of Oasis

hello everyone...

Postby Ele_ » 10 May 2010, 15:13

nicoleOASIS wrote:
Ele_ wrote:
nicoleOASIS wrote:listening to OASIS like everyday and as if it was yesterday tho i was nevr there LOL! from the philippines here!

I'm a big fan of Pacquiao.

OH! so you like pacman.lol. he's a great boxer.

He surely is. I'm kinda in love with him. :lol:
Ele_
R'Kid

hello everyone...

Postby Ele_ » 10 May 2010, 15:16

oasisigirl wrote:Nooo, it isn't about Oasis, just some clothes and stuff. xD Yeah, you're right, teachers can be really boring and annoying xD I hate most of them haha.

Awwwwww, so they're two now! haha that's so sweet, I love kids, they're fantastic and it's amazing when you spend time with them, it's just like being in a new and different world, so so so relaxing.

That name is sweet, I have no clue about the pronunciation though. xD

yes ele they are two now: ) I love them very much and I wanna have one like them in the future : ) but now its imposible I m still single : D
first I can find a good boyfriend : ))[/quote]

You're still single?! haha being single has its advantages though. 8)
Ele_
R'Kid

hello everyone...

Postby oasisigirl » 10 May 2010, 18:52

Nowl wrote:
oasisigirl wrote:my little princes Eylül is very big now you're right : ) she s nearly 3 years old. :) and surprise my brother has a sweet baby too: ) she ll be one year old next month her name is 'yağmur'( its meaning 'rain')

Top names. I think Sara will like them as much as I do. I hope we'll have a daughter so that we can call her Eylül or Yagmur. 8)

I dont think so :( I heard that noel' baby isnt a daughter. is a boy :)
oasisigirl
Bonehead

hello everyone...

Postby oasisigirl » 10 May 2010, 18:53

Ele_ wrote:
oasisigirl wrote:Nooo, it isn't about Oasis, just some clothes and stuff. xD Yeah, you're right, teachers can be really boring and annoying xD I hate most of them haha.

Awwwwww, so they're two now! haha that's so sweet, I love kids, they're fantastic and it's amazing when you spend time with them, it's just like being in a new and different world, so so so relaxing.

That name is sweet, I have no clue about the pronunciation though. xD

yes ele they are two now: ) I love them very much and I wanna have one like them in the future : ) but now its imposible I m still single : D
first I can find a good boyfriend : ))

You're still single?! haha being single has its advantages though. 8)[/quote]

yeah now I m a single :) actually its a not so bad but sometimes I feel so lonely myself. thats it :)
oasisigirl
Bonehead

hello everyone...

Postby Guest » 11 May 2010, 00:50

hello?
Bigger Than The Beatles

Previous

Return to International