hello everyone...

Forum for international fans of Oasis

hello everyone...

Postby Ele_ » 08 May 2010, 00:35

It's been a long time, Esma!

How's everything over there? I miss talking to you xD I was thinking about you the other day. :d

PS Seni seviyorum :d (can't believe I still recall some stuff :lol: )
Ele_
R'Kid

hello everyone...

Postby nicoleOASIS » 08 May 2010, 02:29

listening to OASIS like everyday and as if it was yesterday tho i was nevr there LOL! from the philippines here!
nicoleOASIS
Bonehead

hello everyone...

Postby oasisigirl » 08 May 2010, 14:37

hello everyone ...
hello ele_ : ) yeah Its been long long time. everything is ok and I missed talk tou you too. and what a beautiful thing you remember my name:) so how are you?
ps: bende seni seviyorum :d
oasisigirl
Bonehead

hello everyone...

Postby Ele_ » 08 May 2010, 16:20

nicoleOASIS wrote:listening to OASIS like everyday and as if it was yesterday tho i was nevr there LOL! from the philippines here!

I'm a big fan of Pacquiao.
Ele_
R'Kid

hello everyone...

Postby Ele_ » 08 May 2010, 16:26

oasisigirl wrote:hello everyone ...
hello ele_ : ) yeah Its been long long time. everything is ok and I missed talk tou you too. and what a beautiful thing you remember my name:) so how are you?
ps: bende seni seviyorum :d

:)

Yeah, your name is sweet, I couldn't forget it. :lol:
I'm ok thanks :) I'm at the Uni right now xD it's been a tiring weekend I didn't want to come here but meh! I'm a little bit happy though 'cause something I ordered online it's already shipped. 8)

How about you? are you still studying or something? And I bet your niece is really big now!!
Ele_
R'Kid

hello everyone...

Postby oasisigirl » 08 May 2010, 21:25

I'm ok thanks :) I'm at the Uni right now xD it's been a tiring weekend I didn't want to come here but meh! I'm a little bit happy though 'cause something I ordered online it's already shipped. 8)

How about you? are you still studying or something? And I bet your niece is really big now!!

[/quote]

oh thank you so much : ) hey what did you order? about oasis?
Im still studying. oh I think Im gonna die in class during the teacher' telling us 'dynamics or structurel analysis or smth etc.' : ( but I m happy no problem. and my little princes Eylül is very big now you're right : ) she s nearly 3 years old. :) and surprise my brother has a sweet baby too: ) she ll be one year old next month her name is 'yağmur'( its meaning 'rain'). oh I think I talk so much sometimes: )))
oasisigirl
Bonehead

hello everyone...

Postby Ele_ » 09 May 2010, 01:11

oasisigirl wrote:

oh thank you so much : ) hey what did you order? about oasis?
Im still studying. oh I think Im gonna die in class during the teacher' telling us 'dynamics or structurel analysis or smth etc.' : ( but I m happy no problem. and my little princes Eylül is very big now you're right : ) she s nearly 3 years old. :) and surprise my brother has a sweet baby too: ) she ll be one year old next month her name is 'yağmur'( its meaning 'rain'). oh I think I talk so much sometimes: )))[/quote]

Nooo, it isn't about Oasis, just some clothes and stuff. xD Yeah, you're right, teachers can be really boring and annoying xD I hate most of them haha.

Awwwwww, so they're two now! haha that's so sweet, I love kids, they're fantastic and it's amazing when you spend time with them, it's just like being in a new and different world, so so so relaxing.

That name is sweet, I have no clue about the pronunciation though. xD
Ele_
R'Kid

hello everyone...

Postby oasisigirl » 09 May 2010, 16:48

Nooo, it isn't about Oasis, just some clothes and stuff. xD Yeah, you're right, teachers can be really boring and annoying xD I hate most of them haha.

Awwwwww, so they're two now! haha that's so sweet, I love kids, they're fantastic and it's amazing when you spend time with them, it's just like being in a new and different world, so so so relaxing.

That name is sweet, I have no clue about the pronunciation though. xD
[/quote]

yes ele they are two now: ) I love them very much and I wanna have one like them in the future : ) but now its imposible I m still single : D
first I can find a good boyfriend : ))
oasisigirl
Bonehead

hello everyone...

Postby Nowl » 10 May 2010, 10:33

oasisigirl wrote:my little princes Eylül is very big now you're right : ) she s nearly 3 years old. :) and surprise my brother has a sweet baby too: ) she ll be one year old next month her name is 'yağmur'( its meaning 'rain')

Top names. I think Sara will like them as much as I do. I hope we'll have a daughter so that we can call her Eylül or Yagmur. 8)
Nowl
R'Kid

hello everyone...

Postby nicoleOASIS » 10 May 2010, 11:00

Ele_ wrote:
nicoleOASIS wrote:listening to OASIS like everyday and as if it was yesterday tho i was nevr there LOL! from the philippines here!

I'm a big fan of Pacquiao.

OH! so you like pacman.lol. he's a great boxer.
nicoleOASIS
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to International