Alguém aqui fala português?

Forum for international fans of Oasis

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Larissa Elisabeth » 26 Oct 2010, 16:07

I didn't get it. :|
Larissa Elisabeth
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 692
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 16:13

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Schneider101 » 27 Oct 2010, 12:50

I just thought you'd all like to see Tom Waits jumping in the air. Look at how high he can jump!
Schneider101
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Larissa Elisabeth » 27 Oct 2010, 16:00

OMG... OMD
Larissa Elisabeth
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 692
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 16:13

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Schneider101 » 28 Oct 2010, 15:18

OMD? Oh my deity? No, that can't be right. Oh my days?
Schneider101
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Wonsaponatime » 28 Oct 2010, 15:20

Schneider101 wrote:OMD? Oh my deity? No, that can't be right. Oh my days?


Old McDonald.
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Schneider101 » 28 Oct 2010, 15:21

Wonsaponatime wrote:
Schneider101 wrote:OMD? Oh my deity? No, that can't be right. Oh my days?


Old McDonald.


Ah yes, he had a farm I believe.
Schneider101
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Larissa Elisabeth » 28 Oct 2010, 16:35

Schneider101 wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:
Schneider101 wrote:OMD? Oh my deity? No, that can't be right. Oh my days?


Old McDonald.


Ah yes, he had a farm I believe.


:lol:
it's just the portuguese version for OMG.
OMD means Oh Meu Deus.

After all, it's a topic about portuguese language.
:roll:
Larissa Elisabeth
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 692
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 16:13

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Wonsaponatime » 28 Oct 2010, 16:46

Oh meu Deus, eles mataram Kenny... bastardos.

Image
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Schneider101 » 28 Oct 2010, 16:53

What if someone from Portugal comes along and says you don't know how to speak Portuguese and then a fight breaks out and Brazil invades Portugal and makes everyone speak their own brand of Portuguese?
Schneider101
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Alguém aqui fala português?

Postby Larissa Elisabeth » 30 Oct 2010, 10:30

Schneider101 wrote:What if someone from Portugal comes along and says you don't know how to speak Portuguese and then a fight breaks out and Brazil invades Portugal and makes everyone speak their own brand of Portuguese?


Monteiro Lobato tried to creat a new language to brazilians.
But he failed.
I don't understand what people from Portugal says... :cry: Their accent is difficult. :shock:
Larissa Elisabeth
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 692
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 16:13

PreviousNext

Return to International

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest