Sandbag problems

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Sandbag problems

Postby beccasmallwood » 20 Dec 2016, 10:53

Hi all

Has anyone else has HUGE problems with Sandbag? I ordered an in stock item over a month ago and still haven't received it. What's more I have sent over six emails and tweets with little to no response. In fact the tweets were quite rude! I am shocked bands as big as this use them to supply their merchandise. The customer service is shocking and the fact they post internationally NOT TRACKED is a joke. I'm yet to hear a response, and from what I can see on twitter a lot of people think the same - anyone else?

Thanks

Becca
beccasmallwood
Bonehead

Re: Sandbag problems

Postby Wonsaponatime » 20 Dec 2016, 17:30

Hi Becca. Sorry to see you have been having trouble with your order. I have just taken a look on Twitter and it appears Sandbag have now replied. Hope your order is with you soon with no further problems.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby nerakk » 20 Dec 2016, 19:15

Hey, I ma having the same problem, also the Sandbag won't replay to my emails. I ordered something and paid immediately and the fulfillment status says "unfulfilled" for a week now. It supposed to be a surprise for birthday but won't because the Sandbag is so late. Do you know what I should do? Please help me. Thank you very much.
nerakk
Bonehead

Postby beccasmallwood » 20 Dec 2016, 21:25

They have replied but it's really not good enough at all. To order something and be airing over a month?! Also what they have replied with on twitter completely contradicts what the site says?! Just poor all round and I can see many other people have had the same issue with lack of communication from them - you shouldn't feel so anxious when ordering something from a large brand like this.
beccasmallwood
Bonehead

Postby nerakk » 20 Dec 2016, 21:41

Hey beccasmallwood how long was yours "unfulfilled" status? I hope that they ship it soon, I don't understand, because my shipping address is Switzerland so it shouldn't take it so long. I am very dissappointed :(
nerakk
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 21 Dec 2016, 01:49

nerakk wrote:Hey, I ma having the same problem, also the Sandbag won't replay to my emails. I ordered something and paid immediately and the fulfillment status says "unfulfilled" for a week now. It supposed to be a surprise for birthday but won't because the Sandbag is so late. Do you know what I should do? Please help me. Thank you very much.

Hi. You could also try contacting Sandbag via Twitter quoting your order reference between 9 and 5 UK time- the response time appears to be quicker than email. I hope the gift arrives on time!

beccasmallwood wrote:They have replied but it's really not good enough at all. To order something and be airing over a month?! Also what they have replied with on twitter completely contradicts what the site says?! Just poor all round and I can see many other people have had the same issue with lack of communication from them - you shouldn't feel so anxious when ordering something from a large brand like this.

I don't know international shipping times tbh but Sandbag did say your order is on the way so hopefully you're not kept waiting too much longer!
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby nerakk » 21 Dec 2016, 07:11

I'll try that, hope they answer, thank you for help.
Regards!
nerakk
Bonehead

Postby beccasmallwood » 13 Jan 2017, 11:04

Just an update. Ever received my order and have instead asked for a refund. Really unnacceptable. Proper expected better from a company selling such an iconic bands merchandise
beccasmallwood
Bonehead

Return to The Site