I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby day_tripper » 22 Dec 2008, 03:37

day_tripper
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4334
Joined: 12 Aug 2008, 21:12

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby Guest » 27 Dec 2008, 22:14

day_tripper wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tqyxXX3Ra4A


Oh the headache. :cry:


Such links to silly videos are banned in 'The Site' section.
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 19:14

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby day_tripper » 27 Dec 2008, 23:29

-Suedehead- wrote:
day_tripper wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tqyxXX3Ra4A


Oh the headache. :cry:


Such links to silly videos are banned in 'The Site' section.

Check your PMs buddy boy.
day_tripper
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4334
Joined: 12 Aug 2008, 21:12

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby day_tripper » 28 Dec 2008, 23:28

day_tripper
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4334
Joined: 12 Aug 2008, 21:12

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby JaHawk13 » 29 Dec 2008, 03:01

day_tripper wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AqVvtjaG7zk



:shock:




Aaah. The Moon. One of Noel Fielding's best creations.
JaHawk13
Bonehead
 
Posts: 417
Joined: 19 Oct 2008, 11:34

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby day_tripper » 29 Dec 2008, 03:02

JaHawk13 wrote:
day_tripper wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AqVvtjaG7zk



:shock:




Aaah. The Moon. One of Noel Fielding's best creations.

:lol: Love it so much, yes. Could watch it for days on end!
day_tripper
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4334
Joined: 12 Aug 2008, 21:12

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby COLA » 16 Jan 2009, 09:06

so how is this workin out 4 you? taking over and that?
COLA
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 912
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby Artemisia » 16 Jan 2009, 13:00

COLA wrote:so how is this workin out 4 you? taking over and that?


He's as lame here as he's in bed.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 21057
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby Guest » 16 Jan 2009, 21:39

Artemisia wrote:
COLA wrote:so how is this workin out 4 you? taking over and that?


He's as lame here as he's in bed.


Skedaddle from my section you repugnant creature.
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 19:14

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby adrian-gallagher » 17 Jan 2009, 04:35

-Suedehead- wrote:
Artemisia wrote:
COLA wrote:so how is this workin out 4 you? taking over and that?


He's as lame here as he's in bed.


Skedaddle from my section you repugnant creature.
:lol:
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

PreviousNext

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron