mods its time to clean up this site

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby YavorM » 08 Jan 2009, 09:45

carryusallhere wrote:The site appears to have been infiltrated by people who want to post rude or obscene or semi porno gay reference type posts and insulting to Noel and Liam. Considering the possible age groups on this site its time to delete the posts and the people who consistently write them. Wind ups from non Oasis fans people can deal with but the content these days is not acceptable.


Yeah, the average Oasis fan is 12:roll:
YavorM
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 2727
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby brain_of_j » 09 Jan 2009, 00:39

the message board will be given a spring clean shortly. i had planned on doing it at xmess. but then a swimming pool and a host heap of books kept me too distracted
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 17:25

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby brain_of_j » 09 Jan 2009, 00:42

Artemisia wrote:
Chief_Dread wrote:
Loveabadger wrote:Persistant trolling against the band, in particular 'jokes' that have been done time and time again get dealt with


To quote the great man himself, that is, "Bollocks of a variety that has never been so utter" :roll: We all know there are a handful of users who can post whatever they like, whereas other users are censored. At least be honest.


Hmmm, Mr Dougie has got a point here ...


ok, so without wishing for this to turn into a slagging off thread - for which it will be deleted if it does - who do you feel does not get censored?
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 17:25

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby Guest » 09 Jan 2009, 00:59

carryusallhere wrote:The site appears to have been infiltrated by people who want to post rude or obscene or semi porno gay reference type posts and insulting to Noel and Liam. Considering the possible age groups on this site its time to delete the posts and the people who consistently write them. Wind ups from non Oasis fans people can deal with but the content these days is not acceptable.


Yet it is acceptable for Liam and Noel to say whatever they want and tell the girls in the crowd to get their tits out? Pretty sure I havent seen anything worse than that on this forum.
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 18:14

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby Chief_Dread » 09 Jan 2009, 12:35

curra005 wrote:
carryusallhere wrote:The site appears to have been infiltrated by people who want to post rude or obscene or semi porno gay reference type posts and insulting to Noel and Liam. Considering the possible age groups on this site its time to delete the posts and the people who consistently write them. Wind ups from non Oasis fans people can deal with but the content these days is not acceptable.


Yet it is acceptable for Liam and Noel to say whatever they want and tell the girls in the crowd to get their tits out? Pretty sure I havent seen anything worse than that on this forum.


Talking about rape, child abuse etc isnt worse than telling girls at a gig to get their tits out?! What kind of world do you live in? :? :?
Chief_Dread
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 990
Joined: 08 Nov 2008, 08:45

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby Artemisia » 09 Jan 2009, 16:24

brain_of_j wrote:ok, so without wishing for this to turn into a slagging off thread - for which it will be deleted if it does - who do you feel does not get censored?


Bla maestro aka Ohacid aka Adolf Hitler (the last username is particularly annoying - and much of the stuff he's written using this name, e.g. gas chambers, inferior species,...)
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 21055
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby Artemisia » 09 Jan 2009, 16:25

Imho every user who's talking approvingly about rape, child abuse etc should get banned for a few days at least.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 21055
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby Airborne Plumber » 09 Jan 2009, 22:44

Dougie and Nicole: I love you guys! 8)
User avatar
Airborne Plumber
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11526
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 00:00
Location: Portugal

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby Loveabadger » 10 Jan 2009, 11:32

Artemisia wrote:
brain_of_j wrote:ok, so without wishing for this to turn into a slagging off thread - for which it will be deleted if it does - who do you feel does not get censored?


Bla maestro aka Ohacid aka Adolf Hitler (the last username is particularly annoying - and much of the stuff he's written using this name, e.g. gas chambers, inferior species,...)




Most of those users posts get dealt with, anything that slips thought the net inform myself or any of the other mods and it will be deleted
Loveabadger
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: 12 Aug 2008, 20:00

mods its time to clean up this site

Postby brain_of_j » 12 Jan 2009, 18:09

Loveabadger wrote:
Artemisia wrote:
brain_of_j wrote:ok, so without wishing for this to turn into a slagging off thread - for which it will be deleted if it does - who do you feel does not get censored?


Bla maestro aka Ohacid aka Adolf Hitler (the last username is particularly annoying - and much of the stuff he's written using this name, e.g. gas chambers, inferior species,...)




Most of those users posts get dealt with, anything that slips thought the net inform myself or any of the other mods and it will be deleted


Oasis_My_Life has been banned.

Bla was banned but being an evil genius appears to have set up another account. If he acts up again he'll be banned.

I've not seen anything particularly offensive by Ohacid but by all means let us know if there..

Adolf has been banned too

We try and stay on top of keeping the Board as free of foolishness as possible, but like Mr Badger wisely said, some stuff does slip through the net. Just let us know if you see things we don't...
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 17:25

PreviousNext

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron