oasisinet points system

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

oasisinet points system

Postby sonne-baz » 20 Jun 2009, 01:15

-47 isn't that great for somebody with 142 posts so far with no real explanation why, whilst other bozos has like 4 posts with plus-points.

OK, I Sound a bit crap here tbh. Might dock me more points. But Scruff has already given his own opinion on inets scoring system. He 'might' have a strange point. Can't help but wonder a little what it's all about though.

http://www.oasisinet.com/Forum.aspx?g=posts&t=20282

Have I swore too much or not enough? Just give me some truth. Not sure whether to really believe the explanation I've been given.

If it really means nothing, then common-sense suggests to just get rid of the damn pointless points, easily done :p

Otherwise fairplay :lol:
sonne-baz
Bonehead

oasisinet points system

Postby Greg House » 20 Jun 2009, 03:06

Inet's points system is actually simple. You get 3 points for posting a message. You get a bonus 3 points if it's a really good post containing lots of swear words. A further 3 points can be gained by quoting Stefan or Winston. You lose 10 points for every post you make that is deleted, either by you or the mods. You lose a further 10 points if your post is really gay. You lose 1000 points for saying Inspired Carpet's book is a really good read. You can also win the interwebz by posting a youtube vid of you prank calling another member of the forum and managing to slip in the line "The bathroom was totalled."

Good luck.
Greg House
R'Kid

oasisinet points system

Inet's points system is actually simple. You get 3 points for posting a message. You get a bonus 3 points if it's a really good post containing lots of swear words. A further 3 points can be gained by quoting Stefan or Winston. You lose 10 points for every post you make that is deleted, either by you or the mods. You lose a further 10 points if your post is really gay. You lose 1000 points for saying Inspired Carpet's book is a really good read. You can also win the interwebz by posting a youtube vid of you prank calling another member of the forum and managing to slip in the line "The bathroom was totalled."

Good luck.
Greg House
R'Kid

oasisinet points system

Good luck.
Greg House
R'Kid

oasisinet points system

Postby Noels biro » 20 Jun 2009, 14:40

+100 points if you're honest enough to say that DOYS is s**te.
Noels biro
The Chief

oasisinet points system

Postby sonne-baz » 20 Jun 2009, 15:12

You all have too much f**king time on your hands :oops::lol:
sonne-baz
Bonehead

Return to The Site