OASISINET FILM AND BOOK CLUB

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby szabolcs » 25 Jun 2009, 21:34

Is there any way to check how long I have been a registered member here?
Apart from 13th August of course.

I can't remember when I signed up for the first time and would like to know.
szabolcs
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby brain_of_j » 27 Jun 2009, 00:29

szabolcs wrote:Is there any way to check how long I have been a registered member here?

the new site went live on 13th August. the old site details didn't get carried across so i'm afraid that's the only date we have for you. try thinking back to what music you were listening to when you started coming here. that always helps me work out when i did something
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star

szabolcs wrote:Is there any way to check how long I have been a registered member here?

the new site went live on 13th August. the old site details didn't get carried across so i'm afraid that's the only date we have for you. try thinking back to what music you were listening to when you started coming here. that always helps me work out when i did something
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star

brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby szabolcs » 27 Jun 2009, 20:53

brain_of_j wrote:

thanks, the oldest banner I can think of is the SOTSOG one :)
szabolcs
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby brain_of_j » 28 Jun 2009, 21:41

szabolcs wrote:
brain_of_j wrote:

crickey. you have been around for a while. and still you come back ...good skills.
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby vashuclash » 28 Jun 2009, 23:21

brain_of_j wrote:
szabolcs wrote:
brain_of_j wrote:

crickey. you have been around for a while. and still you come back ...good skills.

even your surprised someone would keep coming back
vashuclash
R'Kid

Postby brain_of_j » 28 Jun 2009, 23:42

vashuclash wrote:
brain_of_j wrote:
szabolcs wrote:
brain_of_j wrote:

even your surprised someone would keep coming back

it was a joke
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Mijacogeo » 29 Jun 2009, 08:17

szabolcs wrote:
brain_of_j wrote:

at least you weren't around in the Ginger days. I can remember what the site looked like back then and it was extreme bare bones considering what all we have now. :lol:
Mijacogeo
Bonehead

Postby szabolcs » 29 Jun 2009, 17:45

brain_of_j wrote:
szabolcs wrote:
brain_of_j wrote:

funnily enough I became a regular visitor only last summer.

the black background before hurt my eyes a lot;
after watching the black and white posts for a couples of minutes grey lines started jumping in front of me :lol:
(I used to copy+paste some posts to word so to be able to read them properly, but I gave it up after a few days)

so keeping me off the site would be easy, just change the background colour. :)
(In case you ever had such evil things in your mind:evil: )
szabolcs
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Next

Return to The Site