Ahem, your attention please.

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Ahem, your attention please.

Postby William Shakespeare » 17 Apr 2010, 12:59

It's the type of song you blast in your car while zoomin' around, FoolOolsy. I'm glad you like :mrgreen:
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 910
Joined: 12 Feb 2010, 21:00

Ahem, your attention please.

Postby Staypurty! » 17 Apr 2010, 19:20

William Shakespeare wrote:It's the type of song you blast in your car while zoomin' around, FoolOolsy. I'm glad you like :mrgreen:


How's you? :d
Staypurty!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Ahem, your attention please.

Postby William Shakespeare » 17 Apr 2010, 23:34

Staybeautiful wrote:
William Shakespeare wrote:It's the type of song you blast in your car while zoomin' around, FoolOolsy. I'm glad you like :mrgreen:


How's you? :d

Eating almonds by the handful bruv. They are tasty them nuts.

How are you, poopster?
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 910
Joined: 12 Feb 2010, 21:00

Ahem, your attention please.

Postby Staypurty! » 17 Apr 2010, 23:51

William Shakespeare wrote:
Staybeautiful wrote:
William Shakespeare wrote:It's the type of song you blast in your car while zoomin' around, FoolOolsy. I'm glad you like :mrgreen:


How's you? :d

Eating almonds by the handful bruv. They are tasty them nuts.

How are you, poopster?


I'm otay! Currently waiting for foodsh to appear in my gob. :lol:
Staypurty!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Ahem, your attention please.

Postby Ele_ » 19 Apr 2010, 16:27

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOVjJ2nIqxI[/youtube]

:d
Ele_
R'Kid
 
Posts: 5611
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 23:08

Ahem, your attention please.

Postby William Shakespeare » 26 Apr 2010, 14:03

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nVaxTjx03w[/youtube]

<3
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 910
Joined: 12 Feb 2010, 21:00

Previous

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest