Name Change

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Name Change

Postby Ele_ » 22 Apr 2010, 15:31

brain_of_j wrote:
TOYUMAH126 wrote:Well my name needs changing too been on the wacky backy when that was put to the board now more in control need a new name ....my dogs name will do Henry.. how do I alter this.. ready for all the jovial banter ..here we go post it...!:lol:


As we can see, you can't change your name to Henry. What's your second choice?


My fav admin ever. 8)
Ele_
R'Kid
 
Posts: 5611
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 23:08

Name Change

Postby Super$onic » 23 Apr 2010, 00:43

Can I please change my name to Massive Hamster.

thanks.
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Name Change

Postby Wonsaponatime » 23 Apr 2010, 13:58

SupersonicUK wrote:Can I please change my name to Massive Hamster.

thanks.


I can change it for you now if you want?
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Name Change

Postby Super$onic » 23 Apr 2010, 14:09

Wonsaponatime wrote:
SupersonicUK wrote:Can I please change my name to Massive Hamster.

thanks.


I can change it for you now if you want?


Oas1sicanc3r

is Super$onic taken? I need a freshen up.
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Name Change

Postby Wonsaponatime » 23 Apr 2010, 14:16

SupersonicUK wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:
SupersonicUK wrote:Can I please change my name to Massive Hamster.

thanks.


I can change it for you now if you want?


Oas1sicanc3r

is Super$onic taken? I need a freshen up.



None of them are currently taken.
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Name Change

Postby boobaloo » 23 Apr 2010, 17:08

On Georges day aswell
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

Name Change

Postby Super$onic » 23 Apr 2010, 18:44

boobaloo wrote:On Georges day aswell


f**k George. f**k him in the arse.
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Name Change

Postby boobaloo » 23 Apr 2010, 19:36

Super$onic wrote:
boobaloo wrote:On Georges day aswell


f**k George. f**k him in the arse.


:lol:
I miss the UK already
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

Previous

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest