Postby William Shakespeare » 07 May 2010, 23:34

:mrgreen: Herro :lol:

An oldie but goodie for you two:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPOr_uecZpY[/youtube]
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

Postby Wonsaponatime » 07 May 2010, 23:50

:mrgreen: Hello you... it may be an 'oldie' but I'd never heard it before (I'm listening to more now). :oops: I haven't seen you on the message board as much lately... I've been missing your words of wisdom.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

:mrgreen: Hello you... it may be an 'oldie' but I'd never heard it before (I'm listening to more now). :oops: I haven't seen you on the message board as much lately... I've been missing your words of wisdom.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

Postby William Shakespeare » 08 May 2010, 00:00

:d Fantastic! It's more like a contemporary oldie but goodie that isn't so old, but slightly. If you get what I mean, bruv.

I thank you for your kind words thinking I possess words of wisdom (which is false). :lol: You, I must confess, are the wise one! Comical too. It's important to possess that quality you know because otherwise you'd be like one of those non-funny yucky persons. You ever met someone without a personality? It's frightening. You crack a joke and they stare blankly at you. I haven't been around because of school. The real word and people are tiring, Mr. Wonsaponsatime. I tell you, tiring and sometimes (upon occasion) smelly.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

Postby Wonsaponatime » 08 May 2010, 00:14

William Shakespeare wrote::d Fantastic! It's more like a contemporary oldie but goodie that isn't so old, but slightly. If you get what I mean, bruv.

I thank you for your kind words thinking I possess words of wisdom (which is false). :lol: You, I must confess, are the wise one! Comical too. It's important to possess that quality you know because otherwise you'd be like one of those non-funny yucky persons. You ever met someone without a personality? It's frightening. You crack a joke and they stare blankly at you. I haven't been around because of school. The real word and people are tiring, Mr. Wonsaponsatime. I tell you, tiring and sometimes (upon occasion) smelly.

I get what you mean (at least I think I do). :d I am enjoying what I'm hearing... perhaps it's because I'm sat here by lamplight unwinding at the end of the day.

I have actually met a lot of people with zero personality, though unfortunately for me it's usually been at job interviews, important meetings and the likes. :lol: :oops: The real world can be a pretty grim place at times but I believe that is necessary for the effectiveness of escapism... I don't understand the meaning of smelliness though, it does seem pretty uncalled for.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

Postby William Shakespeare » 11 May 2010, 22:17

:lol: Yeah I bet that makes interviewing a whole lot easier actually. At least it makes it easier for you to be professional and serious when responding to a stern personality-less person. If they are quite crappy to you it makes it more enjoyable in the long run because afterward you can complain and make fun of them (without feeling bad about it).

Smelliness was a lie really. People do have different odours, but one shouldn't pay attention to that. Cause it'd be weird. :cry: I apologise for the offensive comment because the majority of people don't smell. And, those who do probably can't help it!
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

Postby brain_of_j » 16 May 2010, 13:39

William Shakespeare wrote::lol: Yeah I bet that makes interviewing a whole lot easier actually. At least it makes it easier for you to be professional and serious when responding to a stern personality-less person. If they are quite crappy to you it makes it more enjoyable in the long run because afterward you can complain and make fun of them (without feeling bad about it).

Smelliness was a lie really. People do have different odours, but one shouldn't pay attention to that. Cause it'd be weird. :cry: I apologise for the offensive comment because the majority of people don't smell. And, those who do probably can't help it!

I wish it was possible to smell folks on the internets. I think you'd smell of fresh apples, Billy.

I rather imagine Wonsy to smell of slices of ham.
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

Postby William Shakespeare » 16 May 2010, 14:04

brain_of_j wrote:
William Shakespeare wrote::lol: Yeah I bet that makes interviewing a whole lot easier actually. At least it makes it easier for you to be professional and serious when responding to a stern personality-less person. If they are quite crappy to you it makes it more enjoyable in the long run because afterward you can complain and make fun of them (without feeling bad about it).

I wish it was possible to smell folks on the internets. I think you'd smell of fresh apples, Billy.

I rather imagine Wonsy to smell of slices of ham.

:lol: :shock: You know what's really strange? I use shampoo & conditioner that smells of green apples.

I'm going to have to think about your internet aroma because it's a tricky one. Give me a few days. :lol:

Ps. Ham is pretty darn tasty on a sandwich, wonsy.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

FAO Brainsy and Wonsy

Postby Wonsaponatime » 16 May 2010, 14:52

:shock: :lol: I don't think I smell of ham... unless it's an odour I've become accustomed to, like air freshener or eau du toilette that people can smell long after you think it's evaporated.

I've not given any thought to inet smells before; perhaps that's a good thing - I imagine the overwhelming odour of smelly socks as you open the doors to the General section. :(
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Site