OASISINET is s**te ..Here's for why ...

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby heavenisanoasis » 26 May 2010, 23:40

1. For an "Official" website there are hardly any photo's, both shoots and live photo's, Oasisinet should have a fukin massive gallery.

2. The forum is s**te, how I've got soo much minus is beyond me

3. The store has always been s**te, you should have every single, album and compilation on EVERY available format plus more ...

4. there needs to be a better "Live" player, of videos or mp3 tracks.

5. you have a video section, and the "Official" website cant even be bothered to put the videos in there??? WTF?

sORT YOURSELVES OUT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
heavenisanoasis
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 26 May 2010, 23:52

1. There is a link at the top of the page for 'Galleries'. This includes 'Band Galleries', 'Fan Galleries' and 'Scrapbook'.

2. You have minus points from deleting posts; either you deleting them yourself or a moderator deleting them.

3 & 4. I can't help much there I'm afraid.

5. There are many videos on the band's official YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/oasisinetofficial . The section on the forum is for discussion.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

1. There is a link at the top of the page for 'Galleries'. This includes 'Band Galleries', 'Fan Galleries' and 'Scrapbook'.

2. You have minus points from deleting posts; either you deleting them yourself or a moderator deleting them.

5. There are many videos on the band's official YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/oasisinetofficial . The section on the forum is for discussion.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Greg House » 27 May 2010, 15:44

:)
Greg House
R'Kid

Postby Ele_ » 27 May 2010, 15:45

Errrrrrrr, WTF??

I don't know why people think that this forum is like a fanclub :?.

For the guy who's going nuts :lol: :

We don't have those kind of sections here, m8. You can't just download videos or mp3 like in other forums. :? In other words, there's no allowed the piracy here.

Sooooooooo, people didn't like it that way so most of them went to other places like Live4ever, and.....errr...Live4ever, ohh yeah and Live4ever. :lol:

You just should calm down, guy. This is just a forum, take it easy. :lol: I'm sure there's a great and REAL life outside your door waiting for you. :)
Ele_
R'Kid

Postby hayezy » 27 May 2010, 18:29

Its been s**t for ages mate and its going to stay that way it seems.
hayezy
R'Kid

Postby jonathantaylor » 27 May 2010, 20:32

Wonsaponatime wrote:1. There is a link at the top of the page for 'Galleries'. This includes 'Band Galleries', 'Fan Galleries' and 'Scrapbook'.

Trust you to chip in Liam sniffer!!!!! :d
jonathantaylor
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 28 May 2010, 07:24

jonathantaylor wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:1. There is a link at the top of the page for 'Galleries'. This includes 'Band Galleries', 'Fan Galleries' and 'Scrapbook'.

Trust you to chip in Liam sniffer!!!!! :d

BLAH BLAH BLAH!! ;)
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby rulezter! » 29 May 2010, 01:11

heavenisanoasis wrote:1. For an "Official" website there are hardly any photo's, both shoots and live photo's, Oasisinet should have a fukin massive gallery.

2. The forum is s**te, how I've got soo much minus is beyond me

3. The store has always been s**te, you should have every single, album and compilation on EVERY available format plus more ...

4. there needs to be a better "Live" player, of videos or mp3 tracks.

5. you have a video section, and the "Official" website cant even be bothered to put the videos in there??? WTF?

sORT YOURSELVES OUT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

1. You seem very keen to have pictures of Nowl and Lium. :wink:

2. Because you are a c**t

3. Go to HMV

4. Because you are a c**t

5. Go to Youtube

Moderation is easy, I don't know why for the life of me, I'm not a moderator yet?
rulezter!
R'Kid

Next

Return to The Site