OASISINET is s**te ..Here's for why ...

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby Greg House » 29 May 2010, 09:58

wonderwallrulez! wrote:
heavenisanoasis wrote:1. For an "Official" website there are hardly any photo's, both shoots and live photo's, Oasisinet should have a fukin massive gallery.

2. The forum is s**te, how I've got soo much minus is beyond me

3. The store has always been s**te, you should have every single, album and compilation on EVERY available format plus more ...

4. there needs to be a better "Live" player, of videos or mp3 tracks.

5. you have a video section, and the "Official" website cant even be bothered to put the videos in there??? WTF?

sORT YOURSELVES OUT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

1. You seem very keen to have pictures of Nowl and Lium. :wink:

2. Because you're a c**t

3. Go to HMV

4. Because you are a c**t

5. Go to Youtube

Moderation is easy, I don't know why for the life of me, I'm not a moderator yet?

1. Because you're a c**t.

But in a good way.
Greg House
R'Kid

Postby Roisin Penny » 03 Jun 2010, 11:50

Ele_ wrote:Errrrrrrr, WTF??

I don't know why people think that this forum is like a fanclub :?.

For the guy who's going nuts :lol: :

We don't have those kind of sections here, m8. You can't just download videos or mp3 like in other forums. :? In other words, there's no allowed the piracy here.

Sooooooooo, people didn't like it that way so most of them went to other places like Live4ever, and.....errr...Live4ever, ohh yeah and Live4ever. :lol:

You just should calm down, guy. This is just a forum, take it easy. :lol: I'm sure there's a great and REAL life outside your door waiting for you. :)

This forum is definitely not a fanclub - there seem to be so many people on here who despise oasis...
Roisin Penny
Bonehead

Postby rulezter! » 03 Jun 2010, 20:46

Greg House wrote:
wonderwallrulez! wrote:
heavenisanoasis wrote:1. For an "Official" website there are hardly any photo's, both shoots and live photo's, Oasisinet should have a fukin massive gallery.

2. The forum is s**te, how I've got soo much minus is beyond me

3. The store has always been s**te, you should have every single, album and compilation on EVERY available format plus more ...

4. there needs to be a better "Live" player, of videos or mp3 tracks.

5. you have a video section, and the "Official" website cant even be bothered to put the videos in there??? WTF?

sORT YOURSELVES OUT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

1. You seem very keen to have pictures of Nowl and Lium. :wink:

2. Because you're a c**t

3. Go to HMV

4. Because you are a c**t

5. Go to Youtube

Moderation is easy, I don't know why for the life of me, I'm not a moderator yet?

1. Because you're a c**t.

But in a good way.

I love being a good c**t. It means I can still be a c**t, but in the end there is a cheeky grin, people feed me lemonade and talk about my shenanigans.
rulezter!
R'Kid

Postby Artemisia » 04 Jun 2010, 20:46

Roisin Penny wrote:there seem to be so many people on here who despise oasis...

That's the funny thing about being an Oasis fan - you can make more or less stupid jokes about the band and its members, but at the same time you can also appreciate their music. :mrgreen:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Previous

Return to The Site