I went away for a few minutes....

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby rulezter! » 27 May 2010, 22:06

How come the Beady Eye thread is no more? Whats the juicy gossip?
rulezter!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 19:03

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby Pimienta » 27 May 2010, 22:07

Ehem... went*

:)
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 01:58

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby Pimienta » 27 May 2010, 22:07

Ehem... went*

:)
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 01:58

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby Pimienta » 27 May 2010, 22:07

Ehem... went*

:)
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 01:58

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby rulezter! » 27 May 2010, 22:15

Pimienta wrote:Ehem... went*

:)


Yeah i see it....:oops:
rulezter!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 19:03

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby Wonsaponatime » 27 May 2010, 22:56

The argument was getting heated and pointless... at one point I believe somebody was even called a 'mo**n'! :shock: That sort of language is totally unacceptable, so I removed the thread.

There is another Beady Eye thread in the Band section, which is also linked to in 'Recent from the Messageboard'.
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby rulezter! » 27 May 2010, 23:05

Wonsaponatime wrote:The argument was getting heated and pointless... at one point I believe somebody was even called a 'mo**n'! :shock: That sort of language is totally unacceptable, so I removed the thread.

There is another Beady Eye thread in the Band section, which is also linked to in 'Recent from the Messageboard'.


I was wondering what a mo**n was? :lol:
rulezter!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 19:03

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby Wonsaponatime » 27 May 2010, 23:08

wonderwallrulez! wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:The argument was getting heated and pointless... at one point I believe somebody was even called a 'mo**n'! :shock: That sort of language is totally unacceptable, so I removed the thread.

There is another Beady Eye thread in the Band section, which is also linked to in 'Recent from the Messageboard'.


I was wondering what a mo**n was? :lol:


I've no idea but it's starred out so it must be ridiculously bad. :? :lol:
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby rulezter! » 27 May 2010, 23:17

Wonsaponatime wrote:
wonderwallrulez! wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:The argument was getting heated and pointless... at one point I believe somebody was even called a 'mo**n'! :shock: That sort of language is totally unacceptable, so I removed the thread.

There is another Beady Eye thread in the Band section, which is also linked to in 'Recent from the Messageboard'.


I was wondering what a mo**n was? :lol:


I've no idea but it's starred out so it must be ridiculously bad. :? :lol:


:lol: :lol: Maybe it originated from Scunthrope
rulezter!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 19:03

I went away for a few minutes....

Postby Super$onic » 27 May 2010, 23:51

you love the power wonsa, you love it, good job i love you.
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Next

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest