I went away for a few minutes....

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby Wonsaponatime » 28 May 2010, 09:05

Super$onic wrote:you love the power wonsa, you love it, good job i love you.

wuuu <3 :oops:

:d I do love the power actually... even though I've been compared to a certain German dictator, received essay-like private messages along the lines of "You sunk my battleship...", and had users filling the message board with crap in protest to a deleted post or something stupid (that one's quite common).
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Artemisia » 28 May 2010, 18:12

Wonsaponatime wrote:
Super$onic wrote:you love the power wonsa, you love it, good job i love you.

wuuu <3 :oops:

:d I do love the power actually... [size=200][size=150]even though I've been compared to a certain German dictator[/size], received essay-like private messages along the lines of "You sunk my battleship...", and had users filling the message board with crap in protest to a deleted post or something stupid (that one's quite common).[/size]

:shock:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Artemisia » 28 May 2010, 19:55

:lol:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Wonsaponatime » 28 May 2010, 20:31

Oh yeah... oops. :oops: :lol:
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby TeamNoel » 01 Jun 2010, 18:55

Wonsaponatime wrote:The argument was getting heated and pointless... at one point I believe somebody was even called a 'mo**n'! :shock: That sort of language is totally unacceptable, so I removed the thread.

A true mod on THIS website? This is too good to be true. Please pinch me 'cause I must be dreaming.
:o
TeamNoel
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 01 Jun 2010, 19:03

TeamNoel wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:The argument was getting heated and pointless... at one point I believe somebody was even called a 'mo**n'! :shock: That sort of language is totally unacceptable, so I removed the thread.

A true mod on THIS website? This is too good to be true. Please pinch me 'cause I must be dreaming.

*Pinches TeamNoel* The thread wasn't removed because of the word 'mo**n', just to clear that up.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby TeamNoel » 01 Jun 2010, 19:09

Wonsaponatime wrote:
TeamNoel wrote:

*Pinches TeamNoel* The thread wasn't removed because of the word 'mo**n', just to clear that up.

*Ouch*
Ok, so you're real. It was about time this forum had a Mod who actually does some moderating. I sincerely hope you can improve the place, mate :d it used to be a hellhole and that's why I almost never post in here. I'll be keeping an eye on this from now on!
TeamNoel
Bonehead

Previous

Return to The Site