What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 02 Jun 2010, 04:23

Oficially, there is no more Oasis ...
Beady Eye has twitter and they will have their own forum soon... so... and the inet?
Will it close? :|
User avatar
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3027
Joined: 23 Dec 2008, 03:41

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby Wonsaponatime » 02 Jun 2010, 10:22

I'm pretty sure inet is here to stay. :d
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby Wonsaponatime » 02 Jun 2010, 10:22

I'm pretty sure inet is here to stay. :d
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby Wonsaponatime » 02 Jun 2010, 10:22

I'm pretty sure inet is here to stay. :d
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby Lemmy Kilmister » 02 Jun 2010, 10:25

Wonsaponatime wrote:I'm pretty sure inet is here to stay. :d


which is unfortunate since the forum design is a load of old s**t.
Lemmy Kilmister
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby betterz » 02 Jun 2010, 10:28

Is the URL gonna be changed to http://www.beadyeyenet.com

?!?!?
betterz
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: 20 Sep 2008, 12:28

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby Wonsaponatime » 02 Jun 2010, 10:28

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:I'm pretty sure inet is here to stay. :d


which is unfortunate since the forum design is a load of old s**t.


I guess the forum design will change at some point, as it has before. The website will stay though.
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby Wonsaponatime » 02 Jun 2010, 10:31

betterz wrote:Is the URL gonna be changed to http://www.beadyeyenet.com

?!?!?


[zockney]beadyeyeinet.com[/zockney] You missed the 'i' out.

I can't see the site going anywhere. The Beatles have a site up and running, as well as individual sites for John Lennon and so on.
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby Lemmy Kilmister » 02 Jun 2010, 10:32

Wonsaponatime wrote:
Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:I'm pretty sure inet is here to stay. :d


which is unfortunate since the forum design is a load of old s**t.


I guess the forum design will change at some point, as it has before. The website will stay though.


i meant the forum as a whole is flawed and almost useless, not just the colour scheme. hopefully you meant the same thing? please?

(make me a mod, bro. i rock)
Lemmy Kilmister
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Postby Wonsaponatime » 02 Jun 2010, 10:40

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:
Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:I'm pretty sure inet is here to stay. :d


which is unfortunate since the forum design is a load of old s**t.


I guess the forum design will change at some point, as it has before. The website will stay though.


i meant the forum as a whole is flawed and almost useless, not just the colour scheme. hopefully you meant the same thing? please?

(make me a mod, bro. i rock)


I guess the whole design will change eventually, as the majority of websites do. I think it needs to be a mixture of new and old. brain_of_j has said this design is better for the admin side of things, the old site was better for the forum.

Of course, all that is guesswork. This site has changed quite a few times over the years so I can't see it staying like this forever.

I think you'd be quite entertaining as a mod actually, though it's not up to me.
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Next

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest