What is the future of Inet? 0_o

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby hayezy » 14 Jun 2010, 02:37

Wonsaponatime wrote:
There's still a business behind the band, there's still a store, and still records to sell regardless of whether or not they are actually together. I think the orange design stayed around the longest. I don't know for certain but I'm pretty sure it will get changed, though I have no idea when.

I know the store wont be going anywhere obviously they are gonna try and cash in on whatever way they can now the bands broken up, they'll probably release another 5 thousand best of albums in the next few years. The point is the forum is s**t and i challenge you to find one regular that disagrees. You cant even post a link with more than like 10 characters.
hayezy
R'Kid

Postby William Shakespeare » 15 Jun 2010, 20:47

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:unless im missing a very subtle change in those posts, i may have my first follower 8)

Don't get any ideas, Lemmy Kilmister. :shock:
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby William Shakespeare » 15 Jun 2010, 21:23

You know what, I have a proposal for you.

If you enthusiastically participate in the algebra equations thread, you know, post challenging problems for the rest of the oasis inet population to solve... I will most loyally support you in almost all endeavors, probbaly 97% of them. I know it's not much of a bargain, however think about it. The ball is in your court (tennis reference).

That is all. x
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby Guest » 16 Jun 2010, 02:33

beadyeyenet.com
Bigger Than The Beatles

Previous

Return to The Site