FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Postby William Shakespeare » 27 Jun 2010, 12:52

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:can i be a featured member?

I would say yes, but what am I? A big old gooey blob of nothing!

Oh... I did my research and spent some time with individuals who'd know what 'dope' means. :d If we're on about the adjective and someone saying "yo man, that peach oatmeal is dope!" it means it's awesome, good, and is positive in nature.

Are you proud?!? And, more in importantly, am I anywhere in the ballpark of understanding the word?
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Postby Lemmy Kilmister » 27 Jun 2010, 16:00

not a ballpark, more of a minefield. one wrong word could result in a gang related death. with guns and pimps, not mines.

pop quiz, hotshot (Speed reference) while on the streets chillin' with your posse, you are offered a cracker. do you A) react furiously at the racial attack and shoot up their crib or B) attempt to ingratiate yourself further within the posse by saying "yo dawg you be trippin, dat be cannibalism lol"?
Lemmy Kilmister
Rock 'n' Roll Star

FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Postby William Shakespeare » 27 Jun 2010, 17:43

:lol: I think it's a trick question where either option could work. I, myself, would go with option B because I don't have anything to shoot up their crib with. I only have a staple gun and I think that could possibly hurt 1-2 punks, but then they'd shoot me in the face afterward.

Have you ever met a pimp? I think that's something to put on the to-do list. Where I come from I've been told they wear big purple hats.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Postby Lemmy Kilmister » 28 Jun 2010, 01:05

you're not packing heat?! its dog eat dog out there, get some teeth, yo!

second pop quiz, hotshot...

a pimp (dressed from head to toe in green) offers you a "job". he requests that you eliminate 5 bad boy, neo political yardies. in return , he offers you time in a recording studio downtown. so do you A) blast the yardies and take the studio time (and record a diss song about yardies) or B) despite your aspirations to become a rap mega star, you tell the pimp that you want to make it on your own and thereby enraging the pimp and making yourself a powerful/colourful enemy but avoiding a run in with the LAPD?
Lemmy Kilmister
Rock 'n' Roll Star

FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Postby William Shakespeare » 03 Jul 2010, 11:33

I know the definite answer this time!

You blast the yardies and take up the studio job and then diss the yardies some more in the groovy choon you create. I say this because if you blast all the yardies up they are bound to be afraid of you afterward. Then, when you make a song about them its almost like the icing on a cake where it's not necessary, but it's extra delicious! The song will scare all the yardies away for good (or at least for an acceptable amount of time).

This is just a side question, but... because the pimp was wearing all green was he representin' money? That's just a wild guess. Those flamboyant pimps sure are silly.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Postby Lemmy Kilmister » 03 Jul 2010, 13:38

you're only capping the asses of 5 bad boy yardies though. chances are you'll enrage the yardie community and then further enrage them with the song. you'd have to use the money from the sales of the song to move to russia, where no yardies currently live.

"the rap game, the hardest 9 to 5 you will ever have" - so true.

ps. the pimp was throwing dollah billz around like he just didnt care so he either loves money and likes sharing it or hates money and wants rid of it all.
Lemmy Kilmister
Rock 'n' Roll Star

FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Postby William Shakespeare » 04 Jul 2010, 01:49

:lol: :shock: What if you took out the top dog yardies though, like the leading figures of the yardie community? Without a leader (or leaders) and group coordination I'm sure the yardies would crumble apart. Possibly weep, even though they put on a bad-boy front. I really think I'd go bobo keys on those suckas.

Is there a certain part of Russia you'd recommend? Fact: I once knew a Russian orphan who was very pale and rarely spoke. We often stared at one another across what seemed a far distance- a bench that had loads of already chewed up gum.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

FAO Brain_of_j (da' man)

Postby Lemmy Kilmister » 04 Jul 2010, 16:11

they'd either fall apart or the second in command would step up and swear revenge while the camera zooms in slowly on his angry face.

if i went to russia i'd go to the places where Red Heat or Rocky 4 were filmed and re-enact scenes. though ive just read that Rocky 4 wasnt filmed in russia :shock: i hate the internet sometimes.
Lemmy Kilmister
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Previous

Return to The Site