A dandy song to bounce your car up and down to...

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby Wonsaponatime » 17 Jul 2010, 18:41

I haven't, I'm afraid... or that ))<>(( film. :( I'm quite rubbish when it comes to movie watching (I think I've watched a total of 2 this year). :oops:
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby William Shakespeare » 17 Jul 2010, 20:47

:lol: :lol: That's quite alright! You spend your time doing useful things, like living in reality. I watch movies so I don't have to deal with people :cry:

The ))<>(( film you'd probably dislike. It's very very very odd!
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby William Shakespeare » 17 Jul 2010, 20:50

Oh, and thank you for deleting that trashy thread earlier. It was complete nonsense and worth nobody's time :lol:
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby Wonsaponatime » 17 Jul 2010, 21:04

Yes, it appeared quite odd from a trailer I watched... I believe my response was something along the lines of ":shock:". :lol: I told myself I'd watch it if ever it was on TV or if I spotted the DVD on offer somewhere - neither have happened.

I don't really live in the 'real' world... I think it's an unhealthy place - what with people telling you what you can and can't do and putting an invisible limit on aspirations. :( I think the best approach is similar to putting a finger in each ear whilst going, "la la la la la la la la".

Oh, and you're welcome for the removal of that 'trashy' thread, though it did make me smile so had some use. :d
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby William Shakespeare » 18 Jul 2010, 00:38

:lol: :lol: I could never picture that film being on telly. It's just not the sort of movie stations want to play. I had watched it one point a long time ago and was blown away, but recently I watched it again and I thought it was plain weird. Your response was perfectly understandable!!! Perhaps your best bet is running into it in a store or something for a cheap price, like you said :lol:

Stuff like that happens when you least expect it. So be on the look out, but pretend you're not 'really' on the look out. If you get my drift.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby William Shakespeare » 25 Jul 2010, 22:43

Think it's about time for another RHP chewn:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_3PYEjFBgo[/youtube]
:(
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Previous

Return to The Site