FAO: LEMMY, K.

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby brain_of_j » 10 Aug 2010, 15:00

Nowl wrote:Brain, didn't you mention somewhere you're about to f**k off to Germany for a few days?

You're still here.

I am going to flip off to Germany. On Saturday. Until then, I'm still here. I'll probably check in every now and then while I'm there too.
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Nowl » 10 Aug 2010, 15:44

brain_of_j wrote:
Nowl wrote:Brain, didn't you mention somewhere you're about to f**k off to Germany for a few days?

You're still here.

I am going to flip off to Germany. On Saturday. Until then, I'm still here. I'll probably check in every now and then while I'm there too.

No,you won't. f**k off and enjoy your holiday.
Nowl
R'Kid

Postby Wonsaponatime » 10 Aug 2010, 17:42

William Shakespeare wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote::lol: I like these jokes, I believe zockney would too.

You're right to try your jokes out, preparation is key. Blank/ appalled faces are scary things. :( People tend to try filling in awkward silences with noise, which can often make things worse... such as swiftly changing subject to the first thing they can think of, or making another joke, or indeed crying (always with the noise).

:lol: We'll have to share them with Zockney then! Although lets keep the friendliness between you and me because according to Lemmy I'm still supposed to find Zockney in Scotland somewhere and fight her (aka. let her pummel me into bits :lol:).

ohhhh yes. When people fill in awkward silences with noise it just becomes all the more awkward. Embrace the silence, I say. That, or run away abruptly. I'd probably go with running away. What about you?!

It's not easy but I try to endure the silence, sometimes smiling helps... then wait for the other person to say something just as silly to restore harmony. :d If the particular noise of their choosing is to cry then running is the way to go, obviously following a quick reassuring "there, there" pat on the head.

As for zockney and your good self, I'm sure there is a more peaceful solution than pummeling/ being pummeled. :(
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby rulezter! » 20 Aug 2010, 22:41

William Shakespeare wrote:Just wanted to let you know that the hood is not so bad. I've made a nice batch of very good friends. They tell me they 'got' my back when needed. You probably know what that means so no explanation necessary.

Anyways, I've worked up a new joke I'm going to tell the world (eventually). Thought I'd try it out with you first. Give it a rating from 1-10.

THE JOKE
Question- What's green and sings?
Answer- Elvis Parsley :oops:

Whats yellow and sings?
Bananarama :oops:
rulezter!
R'Kid

Postby William Shakespeare » 25 Aug 2010, 23:52

wonderwallrulez! wrote:
William Shakespeare wrote:Just wanted to let you know that the hood is not so bad. I've made a nice batch of very good friends. They tell me they 'got' my back when needed. You probably know what that means so no explanation necessary.

Anyways, I've worked up a new joke I'm going to tell the world (eventually). Thought I'd try it out with you first. Give it a rating from 1-10.

THE JOKE

Whats yellow and sings?

:oops:

What city cheats at exams?
Peking.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby brain_of_j » 26 Aug 2010, 10:27

William Shakespeare wrote:
wonderwallrulez! wrote:

THE JOKE

Whats yellow and sings?

:oops:

What city cheats at exams?
Peking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby William Shakespeare » 15 Sep 2010, 11:36

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZSIldrk4w[/youtube]

Does anyone else think he's the cutest little man that ever walked around all tiny and little-like? This is MAHVELOUS :oops:
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby Artemisia » 15 Sep 2010, 11:38

I miss Mr Lemmy.

:|
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby William Shakespeare » 15 Sep 2010, 11:41

This thread is now soiled.
William Shakespeare