inet points system

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

inet points system

Postby brain_of_j » 12 Aug 2010, 17:57

bharper wrote:Can I have one :d :oops:


Sorry, it doesn't work like that. You have to be original in your request.

...and that's not to say it'll be happening all the time.

But it will happen again...
brain_of_j
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 17:25

inet points system

Postby Artemisia » 12 Aug 2010, 18:12

In the meantime you might join the 1000000 thread in the 'the fans' section in order to collect a few bonus points. :mrgreen:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 21055
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

inet points system

Postby bharper » 12 Aug 2010, 18:16

Artemisia wrote:In the meantime you might join the 1000000 thread in the 'the fans' section in order to collect a few bonus points. :mrgreen:

You don't have to be so smug about it :(
bharper
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:48

inet points system

Postby Artemisia » 12 Aug 2010, 18:20

bharper wrote:
Artemisia wrote:In the meantime you might join the 1000000 thread in the 'the fans' section in order to collect a few bonus points. :mrgreen:

You don't have to be so smug about it :(


I'm not being smug. Get yourself more points and be a good user.


Probably the best way to get a shirt for free, however, is to sell your soul and dignity to Brainz.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 21055
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

inet points system

Postby Nightrip » 12 Aug 2010, 22:30

does that mean i now have the highest points total or is there someone on here who has less of a life than me?
Nightrip
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11883
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

inet points system

Postby Artemisia » 12 Aug 2010, 22:59

Nightrip wrote:does that mean i now have the highest points total or is there someone on here who has less of a life than me?



JMM, Smug, TheArmy, ...


And me, obviously.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 21055
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

inet points system

Postby SupersonicMCR » 05 Oct 2010, 15:44

I have just joined the site today, and I am totally confused with this points system. For my 1st couple of posts, I got 3 points or so for each, but how the hell am I suddenly on misus 60 odd points?! Can someone please explain?
SupersonicMCR
Bonehead
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 05 Oct 2010, 14:20

inet points system

Postby Wonsaponatime » 05 Oct 2010, 20:18

SupersonicMCR wrote:I have just joined the site today, and I am totally confused with this points system. For my 1st couple of posts, I got 3 points or so for each, but how the hell am I suddenly on misus 60 odd points?! Can someone please explain?


I guess you've deleted at least one of your own posts, I'm not sure how many points it takes.
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

inet points system

Postby Artemisia » 06 Oct 2010, 18:07

And yet, JMM has got quite a few points. :|

:mrgreen:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 21055
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

inet points system

Postby CountryRoad » 06 Oct 2010, 19:31

This thread makes me so very sad.
CountryRoad
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6979
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

PreviousNext

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest