If you make me a mod 2.0

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby rulezter! » 26 Oct 2010, 00:55

I will give you the code to unlock all the levels on the mega drive version of Sonic :wink:
rulezter!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 19:03

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby Staypurty! » 26 Oct 2010, 01:14

I think Rulezter! Should be a mod :D
Staypurty!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby Staypurty! » 26 Oct 2010, 01:14

I think Rulezter! Should be a mod :D
Staypurty!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby Staypurty! » 26 Oct 2010, 01:14

I think Rulezter! Should be a mod :D
Staypurty!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby Wonsaponatime » 26 Oct 2010, 01:18

Is it the extra buttons? The power? (I can imagine Dr. Robotnik destroying the Music section.) What's the first thing you'd do if you were made a Mod?
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby rulezter! » 26 Oct 2010, 01:53

Wonsaponatime wrote:Is it the extra buttons? The power? (I can imagine Dr. Robotnik destroying the Music section.) What's the first thing you'd do if you were made a Mod?


Play with the buttons. Test on myself (like change location and stuff). And look out for ruffians. I like the responsibility. :) If only I could take out a thread with a big concrete ball.
rulezter!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 19:03

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby rulezter! » 02 Nov 2010, 22:21

Am I close to leveling up? :)
rulezter!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 19:03

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby boobaloo » 03 Nov 2010, 01:06

I think you was but then when you logged off it couldn't save so you had to start again at the beggining the next time you logged in :cry:
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby rulezter! » 03 Nov 2010, 23:06

boobaloo wrote:I think you was but then when you logged off it couldn't save so you had to start again at the beggining the next time you logged in :cry:


Damn :( I'm bad for that. But if in a small chance, I ever do "level" up this has to play :d

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk[/youtube]
rulezter!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 7289
Joined: 09 Feb 2009, 19:03

If you make me a mod 2.0

Postby Staypurty! » 04 Nov 2010, 01:02

rulezter! wrote:
boobaloo wrote:I think you was but then when you logged off it couldn't save so you had to start again at the beggining the next time you logged in :cry:


Damn :( I'm bad for that. But if in a small chance, I ever do "level" up this has to play :d

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk[/youtube]


:D Great game, that should play in real life everytime you acheive something. :lol:
Staypurty!
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6517
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Next

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron