You, the chicken, your hands, the chicken's nastiness.

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby William Shakespeare » 04 Jan 2011, 21:37

Have you ever cooked a whole chicken before?

Dude, the preparation process is nauseating. You have to reach inside the thing and pull out its inside gooop. :cry: Also, you have to touch the thing and it's frickin' gross. I think I may give up on chicken and I love chicken. At least I thought I loved chicken. You ever gone through such a chicken metamorphosis?

That is all. x
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby Guest » 04 Jan 2011, 21:43

Yes I have cooked chicken before, and I think feeling the raw chicken flesh is pretty cool.
Bigger Than The Beatles

Yes I have cooked chicken before, and I think feeling the raw chicken flesh is pretty cool.
Bigger Than The Beatles

Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby William Shakespeare » 04 Jan 2011, 22:00

Really?! :shock:

There could be a potential job in that foolsy. You (or other people who enjoy actually touching the raw chickeny yuck) could substitute yourselves for the person wanting chicken for a meal, and you could do the actual touching/cooking. I'd pay you and I bet others would pay you, but I don't want chicken for a long long long long time.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby Artemisia » 04 Jan 2011, 22:01

William Shakespeare wrote:Have you ever cooked a whole chicken before?

Dude, the preparation process is nauseating. You have to reach inside the thing and pull out its inside gooop. :cry: Also, you have to touch the thing and it's frickin' gross. I think I may give up on chicken and I love chicken. At least I thought I loved chicken. You ever gone through such a chicken metamorphosis?

No, because I'm rich enough to have the 'chicken metamorphosis' done by someone else who is less lucky than I am.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby William Shakespeare » 04 Jan 2011, 22:02

Artemisia wrote:
William Shakespeare wrote:Have you ever cooked a whole chicken before?

No, because I'm rich enough to have the 'chicken metamorphosis' done by someone else who is less lucky than I am.

By chicken metamorphosis I just wanted to use a big word. What I really meant, the simple meaning behind it, was a change of feelings for chicken. I had a change of heart about it. What do you mean good lady? Cause' that's what I meant.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby William Shakespeare » 04 Jan 2011, 22:05

Now imagine going through the preparation process even father and extending the madness to feather plucking and neck snapping, or vice versa because I'm sure the killing comes before the plucking. :cry: It's a terrible b'ness... chicken.

And people have the nerve to say everything tastes like chicken. NO it does not.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby Guest » 04 Jan 2011, 22:16

Touching the raw chicken made me like it even more. It's a sexy feeling.
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby zockney » 04 Jan 2011, 23:53

i was really afraid that i might turn a veggie because i wouldn't touch meat. casue it looked gross when my mum did it. but i like cooking it now. it turned out that its not as bad as it seemed.
zockney
The Chief

Next

Return to The Site