FAO: Zockney (fashion advice)

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby William Shakespeare » 06 Jan 2011, 14:55

I know nothing about clothes. Absolutely nothing.

Is it ok to wear a turtleneck underneath a v-neck sweater? I purchase v-neck sweaters all the time not really knowing what to wear underneath them, so really I end up not wearing them at all. What are your thoughts???? :shock:
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Postby Guest » 06 Jan 2011, 15:15

Anything looks good on you, babe.
Bigger Than The Beatles

Bigger Than The Beatles

Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby zockney » 06 Jan 2011, 15:25

William Shakespeare wrote:I know nothing about clothes. Absolutely nothing.

Is it ok to wear a turtleneck underneath a v-neck sweater? I purchase v-neck sweaters all the time not really knowing what to wear underneath them, so really I end up not wearing them at all. What are your thoughts???? :shock:

i think its fine to wear turtleneck stuff under v-neck sweaters. it depends on your style and figure i guess. im a messy person, and have a very flat chest so i wear stripy tops or men-style shirts under my v-neck sweaters. sometimes with a scarf or necklaces so all that stuff on my upper body will draw attention on them instead of my fat bum. do this if you suffer from the same problem. however if you have nice, reasonably sized boobs and a more feminine figure, then you can wear plainer things under your v-neck sweaters too. :D
zockney
The Chief

Postby Guest » 06 Jan 2011, 15:30

zockney wrote:however if you have nice, reasonably sized boobs and a more feminine figure, then you can wear plainer things under your v-neck sweaters too. :D

:p
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Wonsaponatime » 06 Jan 2011, 16:41

Plain round neck t-shirt, they are also inexpensive. I'd go for white or black, but I'm sure you can be more creative with colours. I think a shirt/ blouse would also work (depending on the v's neck line), and I don't see why a turtleneck wouldn't go either.

:oops:
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Guest » 06 Jan 2011, 16:46

Terribly gay advice, Wonsaponatime. She should go completely topless with 'hello kitty' stickers on her nipples.
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Wonsaponatime » 06 Jan 2011, 16:53

Foolsy wrote:Terribly gay advice, Wonsaponatime. She should go completely topless with 'hello kitty' stickers on her nipples.

I like presents to be wrapped.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby William Shakespeare » 06 Jan 2011, 17:44

zockney wrote:
William Shakespeare wrote:I know nothing about clothes. Absolutely nothing.

i think its fine to wear turtleneck stuff under v-neck sweaters. it depends on your style and figure i guess. im a messy person, and have a very flat chest so i wear stripy tops or men-style shirts under my v-neck sweaters. sometimes with a scarf or necklaces so all that stuff on my upper body will draw attention on them instead of my fat bum. do this if you suffer from the same problem. however if you have nice, reasonably sized boobs and a more feminine figure, then you can wear plainer things under your v-neck sweaters too. :D

I suffer from similar problems too. I try to wear shirts/sweaters/tops that cover up my bum cause' it's an atrocious sight. On most days I wear sweatpants and inconspicuous jeans to draw attention away from it. :lol:

Thank you for the advice!!! I am going to invest in some stripy tops and turtlenecks. I can't stand wearing the v-necks with nothing underneath because it feels like the shirt is useless (it feels unsweater-like) and it's way too low cut. Scarfs are very fun, but I don't know how to loop them :lol: You'll have to talk about that too Zockney because I feel like you'd know about this!

Wonsaponatime, your advice is also very helpful. It has to be the right sort of t-shirt because I've tried regular t-shirts underneath and they get all puffy and they move around too much underneath the sweater. Oy vey.
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

Next

Return to The Site