The Fearne Cotton Appreciation Thread

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby rulezter! » 26 May 2011, 16:58

Nah, just joking Zockney :p How's life been treating you then? Anything interesting going on in life?
rulezter!
R'Kid

Postby Guest » 26 May 2011, 17:33

:lol: great thread title.

im okay cheers, life's been good so far, couldnt wait for the summer tho then i remembered this is scotland and there is no such thing.

what about you, hows your life been? how come youre in edinburgh? and when are you going to america? i remembered youd mention some kind of scholarship before, how is it workin out?
Bigger Than The Beatles

im okay cheers, life's been good so far, couldnt wait for the summer tho then i remembered this is scotland and there is no such thing.

what about you, hows your life been? how come youre in edinburgh? and when are you going to america? i remembered youd mention some kind of scholarship before, how is it workin out?
Bigger Than The Beatles

Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby rulezter! » 26 May 2011, 17:58

It all went s**t sour. Instead I moved to Edinburgh. At least I'm out of Dundee. :lol: I was supposed to have a scholarship but it didn't all work out and I was expected to pay waaaaay to much. I hate American Universities.
rulezter!
R'Kid

Postby Guest » 26 May 2011, 18:01

awwwww no. im sorry to hear that :( i would have really liked to see your posts about your american experience. oh well. edinburgh is nicer than america anyway :D and definitely nicer than dundee of course.

are you still studying or have you graduated?
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby rulezter! » 26 May 2011, 18:05

Guest wrote:awwwww no. im sorry to hear that :( i would have really liked to see your posts about your american experience. oh well. edinburgh is nicer than america anyway :D and definitely nicer than dundee of course.

are you still studying or have you graduated?

Still studying. I don't want to leave yet anyway, the job market is awful at the moment :cry: I'm trying to find a part-time job but its proven impossible.
rulezter!
R'Kid

Return to The Site