Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

the old forum

Postby RJT » 28 Oct 2011, 15:55

:? and why might that be?
RJT
R'Kid

the old forum

Postby georgia83 » 28 Oct 2011, 16:11

JoannaGallagher wrote:Sadly, very few of the original oasis-loving oldies post in 'ere any more. (I used to sign in with a different account, don't ask!)

Joan,helloooo!:) please tell us what was your username,then???!it wont do any harm if you tell us,i think.....:? you know,im one of the oldies and if you tell us your username it might ring me a bell!!!:o :mrgreen: so came on,go on and tell us....

btw*im still waiting to pm' me all the obscure details about Ezel and alll this....lol*
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

the old forum

Postby JoannaGallagher » 28 Oct 2011, 16:26

Well I'm one of the early members and, of course I did experience the massacre that arose in here so I left the building (you can blame those lairy wuzzocks for that, mind.) I signed back up using a different email account (and username, for that matter.) Really, though, I don't see why I should whistle my ex username since the forum is slightly to entirely different for a few good years now! :roll:
P.S
Sorry for the delay, Georgia, my essay will come to you in due time! :-P
JoannaGallagher
Bonehead

the old forum

Postby RJT » 28 Oct 2011, 16:33

if you dont want everyone to know, why dont you just pm us who you were?
no doubt i'll never have heard of who you were, but im really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really curious now
RJT
R'Kid

the old forum

Postby JoannaGallagher » 28 Oct 2011, 16:37

Why so sure you could not have heard of who I was?!?:|
JoannaGallagher
Bonehead

the old forum

Postby RJT » 28 Oct 2011, 16:38

because it seems i wasnt around when you used this other account
RJT
R'Kid

the old forum

Postby JoannaGallagher » 28 Oct 2011, 16:44

Yeah you weren't. Anyhow...
JoannaGallagher
Bonehead

the old forum

Postby georgia83 » 28 Oct 2011, 17:24

JoannaGallagher wrote:Well I'm one of the early members and, of course I did experience the massacre that arose in here so I left the building (you can blame those lairy wuzzocks for that, mind.) I signed back up using a different email account (and username, for that matter.) Really, though, I don't see why I should whistle my ex username since the forum is slightly to entirely different for a few good years now! :roll:
P.S
Sorry for the delay, Georgia, my essay will come to you in due time! :-P

alright,ok Joan im waiting but,take your time....i want this essay to be highly enlightening though:o :mrgreen: **this period,on Greek Tv,it also plays another Turkish love series based again on a book...it is 'Aski MeMnu'which means 'Forbidden Love'...it is again a good production but not as splendid as Ezel,no!the main characters are Bihter and Behlul,have you heard of it darling???????:p

and yes,Rory is correct,he's quite a newcomer here and by the time we were in the old forum,Rory must have been a little boy,so,he almost knows nothing about the oldies and the old forum.....you see what i mean???
allow me to insist on that Joan,and please pm' me and let me know your older username....plleeeaaase.i just need to know...and i wont ever tell anybody.you see,im talking with many people who used to be here and now are gone....excellent people ane we're friends.if you tell me ,you will remind me at once:!: so please,feel free to tell me in your pm.......

kisses
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

the old forum

Postby RJT » 28 Oct 2011, 17:29

georgia83 wrote:and yes,Rory is correct,he's quite a newcomer here and by the time we were in the old forum,Rory must have been a little boy,so,he almost knows nothing about the oldies and the old forum.....you see what i mean???
allow me to insist on that Joan,and please pm' me and let me know your older username....plleeeaaase.i just need to know...and i wont ever tell anybody.you see,im talking with many people who used to be here and now are gone....excellent people ane we're friends.if you tell me ,you will remind me at once:!: so please,feel free to tell me in your pm.......

ditto
RJT
R'Kid

the old forum

Postby JoannaGallagher » 28 Oct 2011, 17:33

I saw what HE meant from the start! :-P

No haven't heard of that one..

You and I only spoke in here, we haven't had contact outside the 'innet!
Btw I know and I really miss all of the old mates!
JoannaGallagher
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to The Site