wow, my last visit was over 2000 years ago...

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby Guest » 28 Jan 2012, 18:39

i understand mcdonalds, but inet...? seriously?
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby RJT » 28 Jan 2012, 18:51

Guest wrote: Image

am i not allowed to have a favourite band? i joined this place unaware that it was such a pile on undulating donkey manure
RJT
R'Kid

Postby Guest » 28 Jan 2012, 18:57

is it true he loves the rolling stones and hates the beatles?
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Wonsaponatime » 28 Jan 2012, 18:58

Guest wrote:Image

:lol:

He'd have to appear on Letterman, Jonathan Ross and Sky News to let people to know he's back. After being chased around by the paparazzi, having his voicemail hacked and a private sex tape leaked he'd probably wish he never bothered. Maybe 'inet is the best option.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby RJT » 28 Jan 2012, 19:00

Guest wrote:is it true he loves the rolling stones and hates the beatles?

he does love the rolling stones, but he doesnt hate the beatles, he just hates paul mccartney
RJT
R'Kid

Postby James Lavelle » 29 Jan 2012, 19:56

Wonsaponatime wrote:
James Lavelle wrote:iPod? :evil:

I <3 my iPod (:oops:) but it does have it's downsides. I had to buy some headphones with a remote control on them because a touch screen is useless most of the time and I hate having to use iTunes. I don't have the internet on mine, the screen is too small.

I'm really bored now, so I'm gonna give all the unfortunate ones that come into this thread a short story on my approach toward Apple.
I've always thought Apple was an over-priced, over-hyped brand, that automatically makes everyone that purchases it a "cool" person, preferably from the downtown. The over-priced thingy is a tricky though, cause - as I understand - Apple products are rather cheap in the US.
Recently I even came up with a word that summarises Apple for me: 'elitist'. Being a "closed system" where only Apple format can be played, products, that can be attached to each other only if they are Apple, too, and the whole corporate message, Apple communicates is about differentiating yourself from anybody else that doesn't use it.
While being a proud member of the 'I hate Apple' group on Facebook, I must admit, that Apple products are often good quality. However, they often lack features that would be thought as basic such as radio function on iPhones or iPods (at least in the past).
Also, the overwhelming presence of Macbooks in American movies (the lead actor lying on his bed with the aforementioned vicious product in his lap) is quite appalling.

One of my friends though said that he recently read the book on Steve Jobs and experienced an absolutely different approach; he said that Steve Jobs was intention was everything but elitist, he wanted to create something quality for everyone.
So I don't know, one day I might end up buying an Apple product, but till then I remain a proud member of the I hate Apple group.

I'm James Lavelle and you've been experiencing the most boring post on Inet ever, thanks for reading bye. :d
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby James Lavelle » 29 Jan 2012, 20:09

Actually the last bit was just meant to elicit some compliments.
:cry: :mrgreen:
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby RJT » 29 Jan 2012, 22:53

Oh well, it was nice to be Jesus, despite it only being for about half an hour...
RJT
R'Kid

Postby Wonsaponatime » 30 Jan 2012, 20:50

James Lavelle wrote:I'm really bored now, so I'm gonna give all the unfortunate ones that come into this thread a short story on my approach toward Apple.
I've always thought Apple was an over-priced, over-hyped brand, that automatically makes everyone that purchases it a "cool" person, preferably from the downtown. The over-priced thingy is a tricky though, cause - as I understand - Apple products are rather cheap in the US.
Recently I even came up with a word that summarises Apple for me: 'elitist'. Being a "closed system" where only Apple format can be played, products, that can be attached to each other only if they are Apple, too, and the whole corporate message, Apple communicates is about differentiating yourself from anybody else that doesn't use it.
While being a proud member of the 'I hate Apple' group on Facebook, I must admit, that Apple products are often good quality. However, they often lack features that would be thought as basic such as radio function on iPhones or iPods (at least in the past).
Also, the overwhelming presence of Macbooks in American movies (the lead actor lying on his bed with the aforementioned vicious product in his lap) is quite appalling.

One of my friends though said that he recently read the book on Steve Jobs and experienced an absolutely different approach; he said that Steve Jobs was intention was everything but elitist, he wanted to create something quality for everyone.
So I don't know, one day I might end up buying an Apple product, but till then I remain a proud member of the I hate Apple group.

I'm James Lavelle and you've been experiencing the most boring post on Inet ever, thanks for reading bye. :d

:shock:

I agree with most of that. I don't hate Apple - iTunes is my biggest problem - but I do enjoy mocking them. I wouldn't be surprised if there were still things a cheap Nokia phone could do that an iPhone couldn't.

RJT wrote:Oh well, it was nice to be Jesus, despite it only being for about half an hour...

:(
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Guest » 14 Mar 2012, 01:11

if you tell siri he's your only friend and you only bought an iphone to talk to somebody, will he call the samaritans?
Bigger Than The Beatles

PreviousNext

Return to The Site