I don't always use the Internet

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Postby Tyrion Lannister » 03 Jul 2013, 21:14

George Clooney wrote:Really I keep things simple, Tyrion. For now, each day includes a bit of the following: reading those things with pages and words on them (I think they're called "books" ), catching up on television series that I've never seen (like Game of Thrones Season 1), and sprawling on the ground because that's the most comfortable way to relax. Do you ever sprawl?

T-Lan, how you doin'?

do i sprawl? lol i'm sprawling right now!

i'll give it a couple of weeks before you're grabbing people by the lapels, staring them square in the eyes before whispering "winter in coming" and then back flipping out of the coffee shop
Tyrion Lannister
Headshrinker

Postby Tyrion Lannister » 04 Jul 2013, 19:35

i don't know about saving the world, but i can definitely flip whilst taking my scarf off. then again, if saving the world involved me taking off my scarf...

would you not find it distracting if you were having a conversation with a guy who was constantly back flipping around the place?
Tyrion Lannister
Headshrinker

Postby George Clooney » 04 Jul 2013, 22:33

Tyrion Lannister wrote:i don't know about saving the world, but i can definitely flip whilst taking my scarf off. then again, if saving the world involved me taking off my scarf...

would you not find it distracting if you were having a conversation with a guy who was constantly back flipping around the place?

:lol: the imagery you've created there is Monty-Python'ish. Genius!
George Clooney
Bonehead

Postby digoutyoursolo » 07 Jul 2013, 10:31

So it is.
digoutyoursolo
Bonehead

Postby George Clooney » 07 Jul 2013, 11:26

digoutyoursolo wrote:
George Clooney wrote:Image

,but when I do I enjoy coming here and having you longingly stare into my devilishly handsome eyes.

So it is.

Is the IT you mention my dapper face? Not diaper, but dapper.
George Clooney
Bonehead

Previous

Return to The Site