Site shop

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

Site shop

Postby Hillman123 » 26 Oct 2016, 12:38

I don't know where else to write this. On 5/10 I placed an order for a t shirt, for a teenage boy's birthday, on 21/10. I paid £23. It was labelled 'in stock'. It didn't arrive, so I contacted Sandbag and was told it must have been 'lost in the post', an obvious lie as I never received an email confirming it had been sent. They asked me to confirm my address which I did. Since then, nothing. Please don't ask me to contact Sandbag - I've tried, and they are an inept cowboy outfit. I bought the t shirt via the official Oasis website, so I feel that some responsibility rests with the admin of this site. I have an extremely disappointed teenager. Please help him.
Hillman123
Bonehead

Re: Site shop

Postby lizzyV823 » 03 Nov 2016, 15:37

Have you received your item yet? I've been waiting a week for mine to ship... still hasn't. When I checked my order status it said under fulfillment "partial".

Why is this taking SO long?!
lizzyV823
Bonehead

Re: Site shop

Postby rjthorn » 15 Nov 2016, 04:43

Seems to be a recurring theme. I ordered and paid for the super deluxe "Be Here Now", but it was never shipped.
It looks like it sold out, but I'm not receiving a response from the folks at Sandbag. It sucks they took my 125 pounds
and I didn't get anything in return.
rjthorn
Bonehead

Return to The Site