Sir Noel- announcement on Wednesday 6th July

Forum for fans of Noel Gallagher's solo work

Postby toffeenose » 03 Jul 2011, 19:01

acdcording to the Sun- copied from NME website

Noel Gallagher is set to hold a press conference on Wednesday (July 6) to announce details of his debut solo release.

According to The Sun, the singer/guitarist will announce "all the details" about his future plans at the summit, which will come just under two years since Gallagher split Oasis after an apparent altercation with brother Liam in Paris.

Gallagher is believed to have been working on material in a Los Angeles studio in recent months, although details of the sessions have been closely guarded - bar a couple of notable leaks.

Last month, video production company In A Place Productions claimed that his debut solo single would be titled 'The Death Of You And Me'.

The Los Angeles-based firm confirmed it was working on the video and posted a message about the the clip on its Facebook page .

The posting was subsequently taken down and Gallagher's spokesperson is yet to respond to a request for confirmation or denial on the single title.

Cameraman Nito Serna also recently tweeted that he was working on a video for Gallagher at the Club Ed film set in California.

He wrote: "Music video for Noel Gallagher out at Club Ed. Epic camera, techno crane. Should be an interesting day." That tweet was also removed soon after it went up.

You Me At Six singer Josh Franceschi also gave an update of sorts on Gallagher's progress in March after the band recorded in the same studio at Gallagher

"Can hear Noel from Oasis blasting his new tunes from the studio next door. Absolutely mental," he wrote on his Twitter page, Twitter.com/joshmeatsix.
toffeenose
Bonehead

Postby blacknitecrash » 04 Jul 2011, 12:37

toffeenose wrote:acdcording to the Sun- copied from NME website

Noel Gallagher is set to hold a press conference on Wednesday (July 6) to announce details of his debut solo release.

According to The Sun, the singer/guitarist will announce "all the details" about his future plans at the summit, which will come just under two years since Gallagher split Oasis after an apparent altercation with brother Liam in Paris.

Gallagher is believed to have been working on material in a Los Angeles studio in recent months, although details of the sessions have been closely guarded - bar a couple of notable leaks.

Last month, video production company In A Place Productions claimed that his debut solo single would be titled 'The Death Of You And Me'.

The Los Angeles-based firm confirmed it was working on the video and posted a message about the the clip on its Facebook page .

The posting was subsequently taken down and Gallagher's spokesperson is yet to respond to a request for confirmation or denial on the single title.

Cameraman Nito Serna also recently tweeted that he was working on a video for Gallagher at the Club Ed film set in California.

He wrote: "Music video for Noel Gallagher out at Club Ed. Epic camera, techno crane. Should be an interesting day." That tweet was also removed soon after it went up.

You Me At Six singer Josh Franceschi also gave an update of sorts on Gallagher's progress in March after the band recorded in the same studio at Gallagher

"Can hear Noel from Oasis blasting his new tunes from the studio next door. Absolutely mental," he wrote on his Twitter page, Twitter.com/joshmeatsix.

Roll on wednesday!!

Hopefully it will be about the solo record, really have high hopes for it.
blacknitecrash
Bonehead

Roll on wednesday!!

blacknitecrash
Bonehead

Roll on wednesday!!

blacknitecrash
Bonehead

Postby rulezter! » 04 Jul 2011, 12:59

I was so excited, I took a big, squashy dump in my pantaloons.
rulezter!
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 04 Jul 2011, 20:32

rulezter! wrote:I was so excited, I took a big, squashy dump in my pantaloons.

:lol:
RJT
R'Kid

Postby Artemisia » 05 Jul 2011, 18:07

He might tell us despite being too lazy to do a solo record, he has to release one in order to please his missus who needs more money to spend on lipsticks and handbags ("You've got less than 50 million quid by now, you useless b*****d - go and earn some money so that I can buy another 300 pairs of shoes tomorrow!!!" ).
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby valent5 » 05 Jul 2011, 19:53

I wonder if the members of this decadent forum will slate Noel like they do with Beady Eye. i mean, it's not Oasis so he has to be slated, right you f**kers?
valent5
Bonehead

Postby Crashin » 05 Jul 2011, 23:11

I'm really looking forward to his solo stuff. Should be good. We'll see.
Crashin
Bonehead

Postby Croatia Sucks » 06 Jul 2011, 10:17

it will basically sound like oasis, without liam on vocals
Croatia Sucks
Headshrinker

Next

Return to Noel Gallagher