Sir Noel- announcement on Wednesday 6th July

Forum for fans of Noel Gallagher's solo work

Postby blacknitecrash » 15 Jul 2011, 12:58

I think this thread has run it's course.

I'm off home for the weekend.
blacknitecrash
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 15 Jul 2011, 13:48

Erm, I challenge your consistent wumming. :?

One thing I don't quite get: if you realised at the start of page 3 that people were winding you up, why did you continue to be wound up for another few pages? It is possible to not react to comments, bring the thread back on topic or post in one of the many other threads on the message board.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Greg House » 15 Jul 2011, 13:55

blacknitecrash wrote:
Greg House wrote:I'll take that as a no. :lol:

Take it as I found it funny that you lost your argument and resorted to thretening behaviour.

Lucky you're not a neaderthal like all us Oasis fans aye?:lol: :lol:

What's that sound....? Ah, I know, it's the unmistakable sound of barrels being scraped. :lol:

Nah, I'll take it as a no, if it's all the same to you.

And since when has offering to debate something face-to-face in order to clear up a baseless assumption considered "threatening behavior"?

Greg House
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 15 Jul 2011, 13:58

Wonsaponatime wrote:wumming

now you've discovered that word, you're gonna be using it non stop now arent you? :lol:
RJT
R'Kid

Postby carryusallhere » 15 Jul 2011, 14:56

greg and blacknite what do you do for a living or are you at Uni - do you ever make decisions or do you answer all comments with questions? How do you ever get anything completed?
Retarded = Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.
Therefore it is too often used as an offensive word to describe people who were born with limited abilities. I worked for the Down's Syndrome Association for a while. If you happen to be born intelligent then you should consider how difficult it can be for people who were not. Through repetitive teaching methods Down's children can learn to do limited tasks.
Back to Noel and Liam , they had a fractured childhood with a violent father. Their problems may be so deep that they cannot communicate feelings. I think Noel may sell many records and this could spur Liam on to greater heights.
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby smugoasisfan » 15 Jul 2011, 17:08

carryusallhere wrote: I worked for the Down's Syndrome Association for a while. If you happen to be born intelligent then you should consider how difficult it can be for people who were not. Through repetitive teaching methods Down's children can learn to do limited tasks.
Back to Noel and Liam , they had a fractured childhood with a violent father. Their problems may be so deep that they cannot communicate feelings. I think Noel may sell many records and this could spur Liam on to greater heights.
HEY I'M SORRY, COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE f**k YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND WHERE EXACTLY THIS ALL CAME FROM?
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Wonsaponatime » 15 Jul 2011, 17:21

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_OBngICXRo[/youtube]

http://www.noelgallagher.com/
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Artemisia » 15 Jul 2011, 19:32

smugoasisfan wrote:
carryusallhere wrote: I worked for the Down's Syndrome Association for a while. If you happen to be born intelligent then you should consider how difficult it can be for people who were not. Through repetitive teaching methods Down's children can learn to do limited tasks.
HEY I'M SORRY, COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE f**k YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND WHERE EXACTLY THIS ALL CAME FROM?

Read the fücking thread. :roll:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby carryusallhere » 15 Jul 2011, 23:05

thanks
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby CountryRoad » 15 Jul 2011, 23:38

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvCQv7NFqR0&feature=share[/youtube]
CountryRoad