Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Forum for fans of Noel Gallagher's solo work

Postby Mason_100 » 29 Sep 2011, 19:38

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:See, i'm not that lacking in self esteem that i would feel any approaching humiliation at the hollow attemps of online oneupmanship by a weird American with a obssession with paedophilia (Greg House) some middle ponce with an intense dislike for the Irish (CountryRoad). Im sitting around here being called a Sand n****r and the like, i don't find it in the least bit humiliating

I love you inet, never change <3
Mason_100
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Mason_100 » 29 Sep 2011, 23:37

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:Don't worry CountryRoad, T'ain't no sin to have a suspect chin, just know, there's only certain places you can go. You've just gotta be more careful darling. Like everytime you walk past a group of men and they're freaking your missus out, you're one of them thats gotta "be the bigger man and walk away" and go home and have her comfort you for having no heart. You're the one who has to watch how much he drinks in case he gets loose lipped and they have to pick his jaw up from the far end of some grotty little club somewhere, it's OK, we all have our little crosses to bear, some blokes are slapheads, some blokes have tiny d**ks, some blokes ain't got no chin, it is what it is, there's no reason you can't live a perfectly fulfilling life, i can reccomend you a counsellor if you like? :lol:

what the hell is this
Mason_100
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Larissa Elisabeth » 13 Oct 2011, 00:47

Nothing's more logical. Noel's better. It must has something to do with his maturity.
Larissa Elisabeth
Big Mouth

Postby winstonlegthigh » 13 Oct 2011, 17:21

Erm, no.

"A relatively very significant population of planet" don't namedrop Lolita into a conversation when nobody was talking about it. That's pretty much unique to you. On this forum anyway.

Unless you're reading it at the moment, then I have to wonder why it was the first thing that came to your mind.

Act like a tart and you get called after one, too complicated for ya? f**k me, i got called a pikey and i ain't even the right race for it.

And i love how a bunch of people going around going owned this and owned that are f**king lecturing me about maturity :lol:

The message board mafia, oooooohhh!

And all this cuz i dared to confess to a liking for Noel Gallaghers work? :?
winstonlegthigh
Bonehead

Postby RJT » 13 Oct 2011, 17:29

RJT
R'Kid

Postby Arabela » 16 Oct 2011, 14:16

There's already a band called Coldplay out there. Noel didn't have to bother.
Arabela
Headshrinker

Postby smugoasisfan » 17 Oct 2011, 18:02

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:
Noels lyrics have never particularly seemed pored over or the result of a lot of deliberation, it's sort of necessary and an important part of their easy charm. Some things are less cerebral and more of a feel thing and on that basis alone "come in, come out tonight" works perfectly, it has a couple of neat connotations and it fit the song like a glove, the snappy frantic feel of the song.

LOOK AT THIS f**king GUY
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby smugoasisfan » 17 Oct 2011, 18:06

CountryRoad wrote:
winstonlegthigh1 wrote:you were giving it the large earlier on

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:newly registered members you could try and mug off

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:how about you coming down my ends

:lol:
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles