Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Forum for fans of Noel Gallagher's solo work

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby RJT » 28 Sep 2011, 17:23

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:So, to recap, anybody who uses the word or name Lolita is in fact fascinated with them and possibly a pedophile? :lol: i understand now how you've managed to amass 6,000 plus posts on a website in about 3 years, i don't suppose you get much further than the job centre on weekdays :lol:

You do realise that Lolita is in fact a piece of classical literature and not just a website that you stumbled upon during one of your more aggressive midnight w**ks :lol: Just thought i'd let you in on that, lest the classics have yet to reach Joi-zee and judging by some of the reality shows your lot are knocking out these days, they probably haven't.


get it right mate :roll: its paedophile
User avatar
RJT
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 17:04

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby winstonlegthigh1 » 28 Sep 2011, 17:23

no effort required with this one, he likes to dig his own grave


Try hard usually, do you? Thats pretty much said what i've been trying to say all along pretty neatly, thank you. Basically, people come on here and if it's a new member, you all try your best to mug him off? What enriching lives you must lead :roll:
winstonlegthigh1
Bonehead
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 01 Sep 2011, 14:31

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby RJT » 28 Sep 2011, 17:25

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:
no effort required with this one, he likes to dig his own grave


Try hard usually, do you? Thats pretty much said what i've been trying to say all along pretty neatly, thank you. Basically, people come on here and if it's a new member, you all try your best to mug him off? What enriching lives you must lead :roll:


you are lumping us all together
stop it
i would rather do something wich i cannot be bothered to think than be lumped together with people like Greg
User avatar
RJT
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 17:04

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby Brendy400 » 28 Sep 2011, 17:25

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:
no effort required with this one, he likes to dig his own grave


Try hard usually, do you? Thats pretty much said what i've been trying to say all along pretty neatly, thank you. Basically, people come on here and if it's a new member, you all try your best to mug him off? What enriching lives you must lead :roll:


nobodys really trying, thats what ive noticed compared to others in your predicament. your taking care of your own humiliation all by yourself.. well done
Brendy400
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3267
Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 11:31

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby Greg House » 28 Sep 2011, 17:29

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:So, to recap, anybody who uses the word or name Lolita is in fact fascinated with them and possibly a pedophile? :lol:


I see you've opted for continuing to try and straw man my position.

Tell you what, I'll respond when you try and refute my actual position. I can't say fairer than that.



winstonlegthigh1 wrote:i understand now how you've managed to amass 6,000 plus posts on a website in about 3 years, i don't suppose you get much further than the job centre on weekdays :lol:


Reread the post I made about hating non-sequiturs and pseudo-psychology.

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:You do realise that Lolita is in fact a piece of classical literature and not just a website that you stumbled upon during one of your more aggressive midnight w**ks :lol: Just thought i'd let you in on that, lest the classics have yet to reach Joi-zee and judging by some of the reality shows your lot are knocking out these days, they probably haven't.


Yeah, I've read it. It's about a middle aged man who becomes sexually involved with an underage girl. Which is completely irrelevant to what I was saying.
User avatar
Greg House
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6245
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby winstonlegthigh1 » 28 Sep 2011, 17:30

nobodys really trying, thats what ive noticed compared to others in your predicament. your taking care of your own humiliation all by yourself.. well done


So you agree, being a new member on this website is a predicament of sorts? And humiliation? See, i'm not that lacking in self esteem that i would feel any approaching humiliation at the hollow attemps of online oneupmanship by a weird American with a obssession with paedophilia (Greg House) some middle ponce with an intense dislike for the Irish (CountryRoad). Im sitting around here being called a Sand n****r and the like, i don't find it in the least bit humiliating, in fact, i find the people that employ such terminology are generally the ones that should have the low foreheads. But then thats just me.
winstonlegthigh1
Bonehead
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 01 Sep 2011, 14:31

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby RJT » 28 Sep 2011, 17:33

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:
nobodys really trying, thats what ive noticed compared to others in your predicament. your taking care of your own humiliation all by yourself.. well done


So you agree, being a new member on this website is a predicament of sorts? And humiliation? See, i'm not that lacking in self esteem that i would feel any approaching humiliation at the hollow attemps of online oneupmanship by a weird American with a obssession with paedophilia (Greg House) some middle ponce with an intense dislike for the Irish (CountryRoad). Im sitting around here being called a Sand n****r and the like, i don't find it in the least bit humiliating, in fact, i find the people that employ such terminology are generally the ones that should have the low foreheads. But then thats just me.


now see pedophilia is spelt like that :?
its just paedophile thats spelt with an "a" :?
it doesnt make sense to me either
User avatar
RJT
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 17:04

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby winstonlegthigh1 » 28 Sep 2011, 17:35

Tell you what, I'll respond when you try and refute my actual position. I can't say fairer than that.


No you won't, you'll respond regardless...cuz i said so ;)

Reread the post I made about hating non-sequiturs and pseudo-psychology.


No :lol:

Yeah, I've read it. It's about a middle aged man who becomes sexually involved with an underage girl. Which is completely irrelevant to what I was saying.


I used the name Lolita, you took this as indicating that i'm a paedophile, ergo, by your logic, anybody who uses that name is in fact a pedophile. Which accounts for a relatively very significant population of planet, including yourself, being that the name and it's connotations come from a very well known classic piece of literature.
winstonlegthigh1
Bonehead
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 01 Sep 2011, 14:31

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby winstonlegthigh1 » 28 Sep 2011, 17:39

now see pedophilia is spelt like that
its just paedophile thats spelt with an "a"
it doesnt make sense to me either


I've probably spelt it 40 different ways so i wouldn't concern yourself. Some words i just can't spell. Like dia...dio...di...y'know, runny s**t :lol: Poo of loose consistency!
winstonlegthigh1
Bonehead
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 01 Sep 2011, 14:31

Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Postby RJT » 28 Sep 2011, 17:42

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:
now see pedophilia is spelt like that
its just paedophile thats spelt with an "a"
it doesnt make sense to me either


I've probably spelt it 40 different ways so i wouldn't concern yourself. Some words i just can't spell. Like dia...dio...di...y'know, runny s**t :lol: Poo of loose consistency!


:lol:

diarrhea ;)
User avatar
RJT
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 17:04

PreviousNext

Return to Noel Gallagher

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest