Noel says he's better than he was 10 years ago

Forum for fans of Noel Gallagher's solo work

Postby winstonlegthigh1 » 28 Sep 2011, 17:44

See now that don't look right to me. Not saying it's not but it don't look it. Y'know how sometimes you just look at a word and you don't know to spell it but you know when it looks wrong? I think a lot of visual memory comes into play with this stuff, it's shocking how bad your common persons grammar etc is (including myself in that). Oh well, we gets by i suppose :)
winstonlegthigh1
Bonehead

Postby Greg House » 28 Sep 2011, 17:50

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:
Greg House wrote:Yeah, I've read it. It's about a middle aged man who becomes sexually involved with an underage girl. Which is completely irrelevant to what I was saying.

I used the name Lolita, you took this as indicating that i'm a paedophile, ergo, by your logic, anybody who uses that name is in fact a pedophile. Which accounts for a relatively very significant population of planet, including yourself, being that the name and it's connotations come from a very well known classic piece of literature.

Erm, no.

"A relatively very significant population of planet" don't namedrop Lolita into a conversation when nobody was talking about it. That's pretty much unique to you. On this forum anyway.

Unless you're reading it at the moment, then I have to wonder why it was the first thing that came to your mind.
Greg House
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 28 Sep 2011, 17:50

winstonlegthigh1 wrote:See now that don't look right to me. Not saying it's not but it don't look it. Y'know how sometimes you just look at a word and you don't know to spell it but you know when it looks wrong? I think a lot of visual memory comes into play with this stuff, it's shocking how bad your common persons grammar etc is (including myself in that). Oh well, we gets by i suppose :)

im trying to think of something intelligent to say now, but i cant, so i shall say

yep :)
RJT
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 28 Sep 2011, 17:53

its great to know that i have started such a interesting and meaningful talk/debate :)
RJT
R'Kid

Postby boobaloo » 28 Sep 2011, 18:02

winstonlegthigh1 has really gotta learn how to quote properly. Plus the white knighting in this thread is pretty shameful
boobaloo
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 28 Sep 2011, 18:06

boobaloo wrote:winstonlegthigh1 has really gotta learn how to quote properly. Plus the white knighting in this thread is pretty shameful

is that aimed at me? because if it is, im not doing that
RJT
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 28 Sep 2011, 18:44

Greg House wrote:Most paedophiles say they like little girls because they make their d**k look massive.

CountryRoad wrote:I'm not slagging you off for it. You can't help what you are. I'm just stating a fact for those international users amongst us who have never experienced the pikey chav hole that is Watford and it's surrounding suburbs.

CountryRoad wrote:
winstonlegthigh1 wrote:you sit around trying to type like a yank

What is this? What IS this?! I don't know what this is. Even the boys back at the lab are scratching their heads over this one.

CountryRoad wrote:Wow.

Just. Wow.

I think he's a keeper.

Greg House wrote:
winstonlegthigh wrote:
Yep, you've clearly proved with your 500 word response that you don't care what I think.

500 words is a lot to you, is it? Actually, being as you're American i can probably believe that it is. Lets face it, the last bloke you had for president could hardly speak the fuckin language, let alone write it, eh Gregory? :lol:

A 500 word response is 500 words too many if your intention was to convey apathy.

I'm not American.

CountryRoad wrote:This has got to be a wind up. No real human can be this pathetic.

this is brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RJT
R'Kid

Postby Henaz » 29 Sep 2011, 09:21

What is white knighting?
Henaz
Bonehead

Postby Greg House » 29 Sep 2011, 14:38

Henaz wrote:What is white knighting?

http://www.google.co.uk
Greg House