'AKA... What A Life!' - OUT NOW!

Forum for fans of Noel Gallagher's solo work

Postby Wonsaponatime » 17 Oct 2011, 00:00

'AKA... What A Life!', the second UK single to be taken from Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' debut album, is out now through Noel's own Sour Mash Records label on CD, 7" and digital formats and includes the b-side 'Let The Lord Shine A Light On Me'.

The eight minute extended video for 'AKA... What A Life!' featuring Russell Brand is included with the digital bundle.

Those who pre-ordered the digital bundle from the official store can now download the b-side and video by following the link sent out via email.

Order your copy today:
Official store
iTunes
Amazon
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby carryusallhere » 17 Oct 2011, 15:41

but HMV wont sell it or order it as it is against their policy of not stocking singles. But when questioned they said they stock One Direction and Matt Cardle singles. This is pure discrimination in favour of X factor artists controlled by Simon Cowell and his people in the music industry
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

but HMV wont sell it or order it as it is against their policy of not stocking singles. But when questioned they said they stock One Direction and Matt Cardle singles. This is pure discrimination in favour of X factor artists controlled by Simon Cowell and his people in the music industry
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby Wonsaponatime » 17 Oct 2011, 16:05

carryusallhere wrote:but HMV wont sell it or order it as it is against their policy of not stocking singles. But when questioned they said they stock One Direction and Matt Cardle singles. This is pure discrimination in favour of X factor artists controlled by Simon Cowell and his people in the music industry

I know you don't usually buy online but HMV sell it on their website HERE!
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby carryusallhere » 17 Oct 2011, 23:30

its the principle that makes me mad, they can do it for x factor people cos their audience are probably too young for a credit card! But what about us oldies who do not trust buying on line
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby h0rse » 17 Oct 2011, 23:43

OMG a shop are stocking things which they will sell and not stocking things they think they wont sell! This is horrific and shocking and I hope they change it even if it does mean they will have hundreds of spare Noel Gallagher CDs knocking about and taking up the space of things that do sell I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY LOSE THIS IS SICK!
h0rse
R'Kid

Postby Wonsaponatime » 17 Oct 2011, 23:50

carryusallhere wrote:its the principle that makes me mad, they can do it for x factor people cos their audience are probably too young for a credit card! But what about us oldies who do not trust buying on line

I don't watch it personally but I always thought X-Factor was a family show that appealed to all ages, young and old. As for buying online, it's not much different to tapping four digits into a chip and pin device.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby georgia83 » 18 Oct 2011, 00:02

carryusallhere wrote:its the principle that makes me mad, they can do it for x factor people cos their audience are probably too young for a credit card! But what about us oldies who do not trust buying on line

im also afraid of buying online,always ... .
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby h0rse » 18 Oct 2011, 00:36

Did you all hear about the guy who tried to buy a Pink Floyd album online and died?
h0rse
R'Kid

Next

Return to Noel Gallagher