LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Discuss the music of Oasis

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby snakes » 01 Jan 2009, 18:56

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eHxRPQg4heo
LIAM SOUNDS TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: 27 Apr 2008, 01:00

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby supernovareign » 01 Jan 2009, 18:58

1/10, no effort whatsoever. Didn't even have to click it to realise you're a troll
supernovareign
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby snakes » 01 Jan 2009, 18:59

supernovareign wrote:1/10, no effort whatsoever. Didn't even have to click it to realise you're a troll

Stop pretending this is 4chan, m8.
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: 27 Apr 2008, 01:00

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby snakes » 01 Jan 2009, 18:59

supernovareign wrote:1/10, no effort whatsoever. Didn't even have to click it to realise you're a troll

Stop pretending this is 4chan, m8.
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: 27 Apr 2008, 01:00

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby dd0d » 01 Jan 2009, 19:00

snakes wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eHxRPQg4heo
LIAM SOUNDS TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats not Liam thats a indian chap! can c why you thought it was the great man himself tho.
dd0d
Bonehead
 
Posts: 189
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby supernovareign » 01 Jan 2009, 19:00

snakes wrote:
supernovareign wrote:1/10, no effort whatsoever. Didn't even have to click it to realise you're a troll

Stop pretending this is 4chan, m8.


Ok :?
supernovareign
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby snakes » 01 Jan 2009, 19:03

dd0d wrote:
snakes wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eHxRPQg4heo
LIAM SOUNDS TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats not Liam thats a indian chap! can c why you thought it was the great man himself tho.


what do u mean?
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: 27 Apr 2008, 01:00

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby dd0d » 01 Jan 2009, 19:09

snakes wrote:
dd0d wrote:
snakes wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eHxRPQg4heo
LIAM SOUNDS TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats not Liam thats a indian chap! can c why you thought it was the great man himself tho.


what do u mean?


I mean your a right cu*t mate
dd0d
Bonehead
 
Posts: 189
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby snakes » 01 Jan 2009, 19:10

dd0d wrote:
snakes wrote:
dd0d wrote:
snakes wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eHxRPQg4heo
LIAM SOUNDS TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats not Liam thats a indian chap! can c why you thought it was the great man himself tho.


what do u mean?


I mean your a right cu*t mate


i dont understand. u dont like oasis??
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: 27 Apr 2008, 01:00

LET'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE LIVE OMFG CAN'T BELIEVE ME F­UCK

Postby dd0d » 01 Jan 2009, 19:22

snakes wrote:
dd0d wrote:
snakes wrote:
dd0d wrote:
snakes wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eHxRPQg4heo
LIAM SOUNDS TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats not Liam thats a indian chap! can c why you thought it was the great man himself tho.


what do u mean?


I mean your a right cu*t mate


i dont understand. u dont like oasis??


I love oasis i just dont like people who waste my time
dd0d
Bonehead
 
Posts: 189
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 11:59

Next

Return to The Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron