Oasis

Discuss the music of Oasis

Oasis

Postby starfucker » 02 Jan 2009, 18:52

donogh wrote:i thought the sound quality of the manchester gig on lord dont slow me down bonus disc was pretty poor. The documentry itself wasn't bad, yeah there wasnt much structure to it but you're watching a band on tour, not a hollywood film with a full on plot. Id loved to of seen a documentry from the 94-97 era. That would of been brilliant.

Have you not seen Right Here Right Now? I think that's what it's called anyway. Will probs be on youtube. It was made by the BBC around the time of Be Here Now.
starfucker
Bonehead

Oasis

Postby starfucker » 02 Jan 2009, 18:55

starfucker
Bonehead

Oasis

Postby donogh » 02 Jan 2009, 18:59

starfucker wrote:
donogh wrote:i thought the sound quality of the manchester gig on lord dont slow me down bonus disc was pretty poor. The documentry itself wasn't bad, yeah there wasnt much structure to it but you're watching a band on tour, not a hollywood film with a full on plot. Id loved to of seen a documentry from the 94-97 era. That would of been brilliant.

Have you not seen Right Here Right Now? I think that's what it's called anyway. Will probs be on youtube. It was made by the BBC around the time of Be Here Now.

thats my evenin sorted now! cheers!!
donogh
Big Mouth

Oasis

Postby Airborne Plumber » 02 Jan 2009, 19:02

Dr. Boogie wrote: Man, you are like the Joker to my Batman, The Darth Vader to my Skywalker, the hemmoroids to my asshole. How are ya doing tonight?

:lol:
Airborne Plumber
Bigger Than The Beatles

Previous

Return to The Music