AGAINST NOEL GOING SOLO

Discuss the music of Oasis

AGAINST NOEL GOING SOLO

Postby supersonicshellz » 13 Jan 2009, 19:05

yeah...i'm ecstactic for a noel solo album in the future. just not yet...it's premature still in my opinion. oasis as a group still have life in them! but, once they do call it a day...noel will have his solo career but i wonder how liam will occupy his time? i know he's a family man now..but still, i can't see him just vanishing. it will be interesting to see how things pan out in the next 10 years.
supersonicshellz
Bonehead

AGAINST NOEL GOING SOLO

Postby Chief_Dread » 13 Jan 2009, 19:39

peeech wrote:
dre_lennon wrote:Noel Gallagher in my eyes is one of the best songwriters of rock n roll. He's got an amazing voice and knows how to handle himself. I'm not slagging Noel in any way. Noel is amazing, 100%. But Liam is the voice of Oasis. When you think of Oasis, Liam's voice comes to your mind. I do not think Noel going solo is a great idea. It would definently be the end of Oasis, i don't see them going back if Noel creates a solo album. Anyone who wants Oasis to split up is not a fan. I don't give a f.uck if you've been to 100 gigs and have followed them since definently maybe. Why would you want them to split up? What are some oppions on Noel going solo? Does anyone agree with me?
SPOT ON AND HE SHOULD STOP SINGING ON OASIS TRACKS ALSO.

Youre joking, yeah? :)
Chief_Dread
Big Mouth

AGAINST NOEL GOING SOLO

Postby adrian-gallagher » 13 Jan 2009, 21:06

Chief_Dread wrote:
peeech wrote:
dre_lennon wrote:Noel Gallagher in my eyes is one of the best songwriters of rock n roll. He's got an amazing voice and knows how to handle himself. I'm not slagging Noel in any way. Noel is amazing, 100%. But Liam is the voice of Oasis. When you think of Oasis, Liam's voice comes to your mind. I do not think Noel going solo is a great idea. It would definently be the end of Oasis, i don't see them going back if Noel creates a solo album. Anyone who wants Oasis to split up is not a fan. I don't give a f.uck if you've been to 100 gigs and have followed them since definently maybe. Why would you want them to split up? What are some oppions on Noel going solo? Does anyone agree with me?
SPOT ON AND HE SHOULD STOP SINGING ON OASIS TRACKS ALSO.

Youre joking, yeah? :)
:evil:
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles

Previous

Return to The Music