New Album Live

Discuss the music of Oasis

New Album Live

Postby damonlufc » 12 Jan 2009, 19:13

How come they havent performed 'Bag It Up' and 'The Turning' live? any news.

Just Listening to 'TBWTL' from 'Standing on the edge...' I wasnt much for this song but not i think its an epic.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxEKpNVn ... =1&index=1

many thanks
damonlufc
Bonehead

New Album Live

Postby Waveforce » 12 Jan 2009, 19:16

TBWTL Is brill live, it's somehow better with all the guitar noise surrounding it

The Turning played live as far as i know Noel said they couldn't get it right live so they never bothered which is a pity
Waveforce
Bonehead

New Album Live

Postby damonlufc » 12 Jan 2009, 19:18

Waveforce wrote:TBWTL Is brill live, it's somehow better with all the guitar noise surrounding it

The Turning played live as far as i know Noel said they couldn't get it right live so they never bothered which is a pity

i agree on both points their, the turning would be brilliant parhaps better than bag it up. Quite strange considering thay are the 1st 2 songs from the album
damonlufc
Bonehead

New Album Live

Postby damonlufc » 12 Jan 2009, 19:18

Waveforce wrote:TBWTL Is brill live, it's somehow better with all the guitar noise surrounding it

i agree on both points their, the turning would be brilliant parhaps better than bag it up. Quite strange considering thay are the 1st 2 songs from the album
damonlufc
Bonehead

Return to The Music